Chapter 17

• Dedicated to Anyone who is reading this

A/N:

I think this chapter is short? >_< Sorry. And since I have free time today and I'm in the good mood, here's an update <3 Don't kill me alright?

Saranghaeyo~

-WithYourHope

~•~•~

Yoon Gi's POV

"Wah~ I can see the whole amusement park from up here! This is daebak!" Seohyun smiled widely, placing her hand on the window and looked down admiring the view below us. Watching her being like that made me smile even more.

"Stop staring, it makes me feel uncomfortable.." She said bringing me back to reality. "The view here at night is really beautiful.." She added, her smile is plastered on her face again.

I wanted to say infront of you that nothing could compare your beauty to anything else. But I don't have the enough courage to do that. Your presence is already making me nervous and lose my courage all of the sudden.

What do I know about it? We're still young to confess our feelings, yet Hoseok and I got ourselves in this situation.

We have chances to break up and leave each other in the future. Because we are still too young.

I sounded like a creeper now, I should stop now before it gets weird.

"Why did the ferris wheel stopped all of the sudden?" She frowned.

This is it, my chance.

"Seohyun?" I uttered looking straight at her. "Ne?" She said.

"What would be your reaction if someone likes you?" I asked, hey we can never be too sure. "I don't know, it depends on my mood." She answered yawning.

"Then what If I said that I like you?"

Her body stiffens for a while and slowly turned her head to look at me. Her cheeks was slowly reddening.

"H-huh? I didn't heard it correctly.." She stammered rubbing her cheeks with both of her hands. "I said, I like you. I really do." I repeated, silence surrounding us. Aish, too quiet.

"Would you ever go out with me. If I have the chance to ask you?" I added. "You are asking me now.." She trailed off avoiding my gaze, thinking deeply.

"Is it because I am the bad boy of our school?" I sighed, Seohyun manage to do a nod.

I knew it.

"Then give me a chance to prove it to you that I changed.. And it's because of you."

Once those words came out, the ferris wheel began to move again. The operator apologizing. I think I confessed too fast.

Sometimes Yoongi, you can't think properly because of her.

She took a deep breath before opening her mouth.

"Then prove it..."

----

"Ooh la la~ What do we have here?" Jimin smiled teasingly noticing that I am carrying Seohyun on my back. "Shut up, she was tired and she tripped on a stone." I hissed at him.

I am happy that she gave me a chance. But seeing Jimin made my mood darkens, just kidding on that one. I would never hate this short guy. Shh, don't tell him alright?

"No need to be angry at me." He patted my shoulder.

"Jungkook-ah, here's your jacket." I told him and gave his jacket back. "Is it confirmed? That you do have feelings for Seohyun?" Jin asked.