Chapter 12

It's been a week already and the guys couldn't stop talking about Seohyun. Sometimes, she sits with us during lunch period with Sehun.

Hoseok and Jungkook were the ones who immediately got close wiith him.

While me? I couldn't help it but always stare at Seohyun who was always talking to Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. I guess she got comfortable around them already.

All I could say is, she got that something.

----

3rd person's POV

"Yah Taehyung, stop staring at your phone even for just a minute." Jin sighed at Taehyung who kept checking his phone every 2 seconds.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked noticing that Yoongi hasn't arrived at the rooftop yet.

On cue, Yoongi opened the door lost in deep thoughts at what they said to him earlier.

"Right on time, hyung!" Namjoon said filled with sarcasm.

"Sorry, I had to meet up with someone." He murmured sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook. "With who? Seohyun?" Jimin immediately teased the older guy and Hoseok snapped his head towards Yoongi waiting for his answer.

"Aniyo, it's something important." He shook his head at Jimin's behaviour this lately.

"I miss noona already.." Taehyung pouted looking at the ground. "You're not the only one." Jimin scoffed under his breath.

----

"Class quiet!" Mr. Lee said tapping his ruler to get the attention on his students. "We have a new student again. And I want you all to be nice with her." He stated.

"Please come in, Ms. Go." He asked gesturing his hand to the girl who was behind the door.

"Omo! She's really pretty!" One of the girls gushed that was seated infront of Sehun and Seohyun while twirling her hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Go Min-jae imnida." The girl introduced herself which made Yoongi glare at her quickly.

'Her?! I thought she was staying back in America?!' He thought as her gaze fell to his glare. She gave him a smile, he just looked away from her.

"Please sit infront of Mr. Park." Mr. Lee pointed at the empty seat infront of Jimin, she nodded before making her way there.

'A perfect opportunity.' Min-jae thought as her heart beat rapidly seeing Yoongi again after 2 years.

But what made her sad that she was the one who left him. And she felt guilty and hurt when she did it, Yohan left her also after breaking Yoongi's heart just like what he wanted.

She came all the way back just to fix everything right and apologize for what she had done to him. Little did she knew that a girl had already won his heart again, and that girl was Seohyun.

"And I have one more announcement." Their adviser said after Min-jae had sat.

"We will be going on a school trip for a week." He smiled and clasped his hands together in a childish manner.

Yoongi felt his phone vibrated through his blazer's pocket.

'From: Yohan

This is your chance.'

He sighed in annoyance before tapping on his phone secretly.

'To: Yohan

Sorry but I won't do it. I can't hurt and play with her feelings just like what you did to me 2 years ago.'

~•~•~

Ooh~ He rejected Yohan's little scheme/plan.

Alright~ They are going on a school trip :) Sorry that if you thought that Yoon Gi and Seohyun will go on a date. O.O

Mianhae, if this UD was short, I'm just sleepy that's all. :/

-WithYourHope