Chapter 09

"Oh hell no!" We both shouted at the same time. "Whoa, I was just asking.." The guy murmured before they eyed me once again.

Before Hoseok can speak, my phone rang repeatedly. I answered it immediately not bothering to look at the caller's ID.

"Seohyun?" I heard my mother's voice worriedly spoke through the other line. "Eomma!" I shouted not caring that the guys would stare at me weirdly, I just wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Where are you?" She said.

"I'm at.." I trailed off not knowing what to do. I can't just say that I'm currently in HIS house, she might always bring that topic up. "My.. Friends house." I saw Yoongi laughed silently when I said it.

"Ok ok, just stay there. A storm is coming today and I think it won't stop for a while." She explained feeling relieved. "Mwo?!" I exclaimed standing up from my seat quickly. This is what I get for not watching the news today.

"But eomma-" Before I could finish my sentence, she ended the call without saying anything.

I slumped down on the floor and stared at my phone in disbelief. Why do I have to be stuck with him now?! And not to mention, with his friends also who had no clue that a storm was coming?!

"Life is so unfair!" I complained, the towel slid off my shoulder and fell on the floor.

I turned my head to the guys who was staring at me intently.

"What's with the stare." I gawked at them before standing up from my position. I bit my lower lip in frustration.

Me staying in his house for a day?! No way!

----

Later in that stormy evening.

After the other 5 of his friends introduced themselves, I only talked to Hoseok since he was the only one that I know that was friendly.

The one who judged me and asked Yoongi earlier that if we 'did' it? It was Jeon Jungkook, the youngest one in their group.

We just finished eating our dinner thanks to Jin who cooked for us all. They went into their guest rooms where they always stay when they have nothing to do in their life.

Looks like I will be sleeping on the living room tonight.

"Y-yah.." Said Hoseok startling me a bit from my seat. "What are you doing?" He asked me, sitting next to me. "I was about to sleep.. Wae?" I answered him and shrugged down my shoulders.

"You shouldn't be sleeping here. It's cold in here." He frowned slightly, his tone had a hint of concern in it. How ironic, I only thought that Sehun was the only guy who only cared for me.

"I have no choice." I huffed out an heavy sigh staring at the window beside us, the rain was still there. "Why are you still awake?" We both heard a voice questioned behind us.

It was the devil himself, of course.

"I just felt like it." I muttered looking down at my lap.

"Hyung, you shouldn't let a girl sleep here all alone." Hoseok stated firmly. Why would that guy even care for me? Not Hoseok, ok?

"Fine.." Yoongi sighed not knowing what to do. "Yah, Seohyun." He called out, I turned around seeing him in a long sleeve shirt and in his sweatpants while holding a glass of water.

"Follow me." He said cocking his head to the direction of somewhere I don't know. I looked back at Hoseok unsure on what he just said at him. Instead, he gave me a reassuring smile before shooing me away to follow Yoongi.

Silence was the only one that surrounds between us, none of us dared to speak until we reached a door. I watched him silently as he pushed the door open revealing his bedroom.

"No no no, I-I won't sleep in that room in the same bed with you." I shook my head stepping back. "Stop complaining." He rolled his eyes grabbing my wrist and pulled me inside.

I let my eyes wandered around his room when he goes somewhere in the corner of his room. His room was unexpectedly clean and neatly organized.

I turned around when he cleared his throat. He was holding a pair of an another long sleeve shirt and a boxer?

Wha-?

"It's gonna be cold tonight, so wear this." He said shoving the clothes in my arms. "Then.. what's with the boxer?" I blurted out, he avoided my gaze in him noticing his slight blush on his face.

"Nothing else fits you, now go and change." He stammered.

----

"Please don't leave us appa!" Me and Sehun pleaded and cried while the both of us was clung onto his legs. "I have to." He said patting the top of our heads when our mother came down the stairs with his suitcase in her hand. Our older brother, SeoJun trailed behind her.

"You also, oppa?" I asked tears streamed down not believing that he was going with him also. "Mianhae, Seohyun." He hung his head down in ashame when I felt our mother's hand pulled me away from our father with Sehun.

"Appa!" Sehun shouted when he only shot us an apologetic look. "I'll be sending you letters, Seohyun." He mouthed before stepping out of our house.

"Appa! Oppa!" I cried struggling free from our mother's grasp and ran to follow him outside only to see the car already drove away.

"Appa!" I shot up from the bed breathing heavily. Tears won't stop falling from my eyes. This was the sixth time that this nightmare had occured once again.

And it strucked to me also, he promised me that he would be sending me letters. But it has been a year already since he hadn't done it now.

"A-appa.." I sobbed uncontrollably. "S-seohyun?" Yoongi muttered.

"Sh-t Seohyun are you alright?" He said quickly sitting beside me. "W-wait, I-I'll be back." He said about to stand up and leave the bed when I grabbed his hand.

"N-no, p-please stay with me. D-don't leave me please."

~•~•~

I think this will do for now -3-" Mianhae. And I wrote a bit of Seohyun and Yoon Gi moments. O.O

-WithYourHope