Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

December 31, 20xx

Almost a month later...

“Jin hyung cooked you some samgyetang, noona.” I said as I entered her room with a smile on my displayed face, she gain her conciousness back three days ago. But, when she woke up, the first thing that she looked for was him. Yoongi hyung. Though, her expression held sadness when she realised that I'm the one who's next to her that time.

“Aigoo, he shouldn't have done that, Jungkook-ah.” She told me and smiled lightly, I shook my head before playing down the black plastic on the table. “How are you feeling, noona?” I asked.

“I'm fine like what the doctor said, just have to rest more before I could get discharged out of this hospital. I miss talking to the others, even Sehun and my mother.” She said, I can't help it but feel sympathy for her. A bandage was wrapped around her head where the impact is. And Yoongi wasn't allowed to come here at her room because of Sehun.

----

“What are you doing here?” Sehun growled as Yoongi looked at him in surprised. “I came here for Seohyun.” He said, about to go in the room but he was held back by Sehun.

“Are you still not contented? Isn't that enough of what you did?!” He almost shouted as his hand gripped the collar of his shirt. I was about to stop him when Jin held my elbow and shook his head.

----

Jin was disappointed at what Yoongi did. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok. Hoseok was angry when Jimin told about what really happened at that time. We only watched Sehun until he told him to never show himself again. After that, when I came home, I was surprised to see him there in the living room.

We talked, because he knew I would understand it. He kept blaming himself for what happened to Seohyun, he didn't mean it because Min-jae was the one who did it.

Before he left, he told me to look after her, until he explain it to Sehun.

“Jungkook-ah.” I snapped out of my gaze as her fingers snapped infront of me. “What's happening with you?” She asks.

“It's nothing, noona. Just thinking of something.”

“The samgyetang is going to be cold soon, you better eat it now.” Jin said and we turned our attention at the door where the others stood, each of them were holding a neatly wrapped present. “Happy new year to you, Seohyun.” Jin and Hoseok said as they are the only ones that is older than her.

“Happy new year, my sister.” Sehun said and approached to the other side of the bed and hugged her tightly. “You guys don't have to buy me gifts.” Seohyun stated as I go and placed the pot of samgyetang on the table with the mat under it. “We have to buy you something to show that we'll never forget that we met you, the one looked after us. Something that you will always remind of us.” Taehyung said, his eyes getting glossier with every words he said.

“You're getting me all emotional, Taehyung. Seriously, I'm only going to stay there for a few years before I come back and be here with you guys again.” Seohyun told him, her voice is full of sadness and concern.

“Few years is a long time, noona.” Jimin clarified.

“But, I am given a week to spend it with you guys after my wounds are fully healed.” They groaned making her laugh abit, a week is still short for us.

The news came to them before she woke up from her coma. But I was the first one to find out that she will be leaving us with her father and her older brother.