Chapter 15

Recap:

"Saranghae." He smiled tiredly before pressing his lips into mine.

----

My eyes gotten round unexpectedly from what he did.

I was paralyzed, unable to move my body.

"Please tell me that I'm dreaming.." I thought when he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer before he detached his lips away from mine.

"How come I just met you?" He whispered and closed his eyes, lying his head on my shoulder. Snapping back to reality, I realized that he was dead tired already.

And I don't want to struggle all the way just to carry him.

"Come on.. L-let's get you inside.." I awkwardly said and began guiding him the way inside to our cabin.

"I'll be back.." I muttered leaving him in the bathroom and headed to our room where everybody is fast asleep.

Except for Hoseok who was still engrossed in his phone.

"Where's hyu- Omo! Why are you wet!?" He asked me noticing after I closed the door and went straight to his bag, dripping from head to toe. "I got soaked in the rain while I was searching for him.." I answered feeling my cheeks getting warm from embarassment.

"You should change now before you get sick.." He frowned as I hopped down on my bunk with the clothes and two towels in my both of my hands. "Ne I will." I assured smiling at him and left the room.

I sighed when I saw him sleeping while leaning against the bathroom wall.

"Yoongi, yah." I nudged him in the elbow trying to wake him up. "Eomma.. Five more minutes please.." He murmured, his head slowly going to the left.

"Wake up. I'm not your eomma." I exclaimed loud enough for him to hear and looked at me with those sleepy eyes of his. "Go and change while I wait outside." I said pointing at his clothes on the counter.

"B-but I'm too sleepy..." He whined childishly making my heart flutter just by the sight of him being like that.

I guess you're not much of a bad boy when you're sleepy huh?

"Come on Yoongi. You'll catch a cold if you do." I told him full of concern when he simply lifted both of his arms up in the air. Well this is confusing?

"You do it~" He pouted with his eyes closed almost wanting me to whack the side of his head. I wonder if he does this to his friends when they are stuck with him also? And is this why Taehyung wanted me to go and look out for him?

Hah, that kid really. He could've gave me a warning.

I glared at the ground not wanting to do this thing, but I have to if I don't wanna get scolded by our adviser. For getting him sick because he can't participate in our activities.

"I don't know if you're just drunk or you're just tired.." I muttered to myself while shaking my head.

I snatched the towel and his clothes on the counter before exhaling deeply.

Here goes nothing

----

The last day...

"We'll meet up in here arasseo?" Mr. Lee said as we bobbed our heads up and down, approvingly.

"And I want you all to be here 10pm sharp. That's all and enjoy yourselves." He added and we started to seperate our ways here in the amusement park.

"Where should we go first, unni?" Kyohee asked me while we were exploring around, looking for some fun rides.

Sehun was with some of his friends that he met here in our school trip. While I was stuck with Min-jae and Kyohee.

Well, Min-jae tagged along though.

"Ooh!" Kyohee exclaimed shaking me roughly on my shoulders.

"How about that log ride?!" She pointed at it making me scrunched my nose up.

I need to find a ride to get her and Taehyung meet up.

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted from afar.

But who could be Sehun's friends though?

They seem to be fun enough to make him shout like that.

"I don't like that ride." Min-jae objected at Kyohee's request as she pouted.

"You always object every ride that I picked." She grunted full of annoyance and glared at the ground.

"C'mon, let's just ride that one." I said as her eyes lit up before dragging the both of us in it.

Taehyung?! Where are you?!

~•~•~

Confessions will be involved in the next chapter ^_^ (That's why I made this chapter short)

Ohorat! I'm curious though, on who are Sehun's friends TnT

-WithYourHope