Chapter 26

Yoongi's POV

“Aish, what were you thinking? You could've just ran away or ignored it.” I told her as I stroked her hair. “I deserved it.” Seohyun insisted, sighing heavily. What?! She doesn't deserve any of this shit! She didn't do anything and yet they are accusing her of being a cheater.

“Aish, you deserve none of it. They are the one who chose to be stupid.” I said trying to disguise my anger.

Lay a hand on her. You'll be sent in the hospital in an instant.

“If I know that this'll come from the start. I could've insisted my mom to send me to a different school..” She muttered and gripped the hem of my shirt tightly. “What about me? And Sehun? Will you just left us when you have the chance?” I questioned her.

After saving her from those girls. I brought her back to her home, asking a permission from the principal of course. Her mother is not here at the moment because she is at work but Seohyun already told her.

“I.. I don't know.. All these events sickens me.” She replied after the short silence. “Please, let me protect you. It's my promise for you remember?” I breathed out and graze my finger over her cheeks.

“But.. I can't let you suffer from the pain.. The guilt is killing me.” She said closing her eyes shut tightly. A single tear dropped down. Rolling slowly down to her cheeks as I wiped it away with my thumb.

“No matter what happens, Seohyun. I'm always here beside you. Even if I'm in pain, I won't leave you. You're the one who changed me back to who I am.” I stated lingering a kiss on her forehead. Sweeping away the strands of hair away.

“What if you get tired of me?” She quietly asks. “I won't. Remember, you are the one that I do not wanted to lose.” I answered.

What about her? The girl whom you loved first?

I mentally cursed, broken pasts of memories began to flash in my mind.

----

“Yoongi! Where are you taking me?!” Min-jae said as I led her somewhere with a cloth covering her eyes.

“You'll know soon.” I chuckled and the view of the park came to our view. “We're here.” I told her and removed the cloth.

“Why did you took me here?” She questions.

----

That very day where I asked her to be mine. I was happy until then, the lies that she kept telling me which is where I believed her. I trusted her but in return, I am left alone.

“Want to take a walk to somewhere, Seohyun?” I suggested and she opens her eyes, looking at me. “Where?” She said, properly sitting up. Though, I can still see a bit of struggling because of Yeonri.

“To a secret garden.” I said and helped her stand up on her feet. “Arasseo.. If that could take my mind off things for a moment..” She smiled lightly before I took her hand.

If only I have one day to spend it with you..

But I can't, someday, there will be us seperating. It will be hard for us to forget the memories. Because of our dreams, we have different dreams to reach for, but I hope for the best that I will be with her for eternal.

I'll start off in the morning by giving you a kiss..

I swept off the stray hairs off her face again before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Helping her on putting her shoes.

Our breathing is our BGM..

No distractions. No noise. No crowds. Only the both of us, walking side by side with our hands intertwined. As if we're afraid to let go and get lost to each other. Her expression displays the content of joy and peace whenever we're at a quiet place.