Chapter 21

Seohyun's POV

I squinted my eyes making sure that I'm not imagining stuff.

'될 것이다 내 여자 친구, 서현?'

[ 'Will you be my girlfriend, Seohyun?' ]

It is still the same. He placed down the stick next to it and placed his chin on my shoulder, hugging me from the side again. "You don't know how much I wanted to be with you as soon as I found out that I'm falling for you.." He whispered

My heart is betraying me, even my own body. I can't move, it's like I became a statue when he did that to me.

"I promised to make you feel that you're the only woman in my world and to never ever hurt you but to protect you." He said.

I smiled at his promise. Though there are still the side of me that is worried about it. Promises are sometimes meant to be broken also.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend.."

Hoseok's POV

"Haven't they came back yet?" I asked turning around to face him. "Ani. Choree noona told me that they are not in their room." Taehyung chimed and shoved his phone in my face to show the text message that she sent.

Yes, I'm with Taehyung.

"Arasseo." I stood up and wore my jacket, I'm only wearing a tank top. It's going to get cold outside when I search for them.

What if I found them, and they told me that they are together already?

What will happen to me then? I haven't confessed on what I feel for her.

I left our room and the heels of my feet sank down in the sand. I messed up my hair in frustration, I shouldn't be thinking this. If she's happy, I should be happy for her also.

"Yeah right, Hoseok." I told myself and kicked the sand while walking, the sun was setting already.

Are you even sure if you like Seohyun? Or maybe she just reminds you of your ex-girlfriend who left for you for a another guy? Maybe her personality is similar to your ex when you guys first met each other?

"I'm sorry, Hoseok."

"I think it's for the best if we break up. It will never work out between us."

Ah, stop haunting my mind.

"I love you too.." I came to a halt when I heard and saw two figures under a palm tree. I walked closer to them only to make my heart break into pieces.

It was Yoongi and Seohyun. The worst thing is, Seohyun gave him a peck on his lips. Those lips which I ever wondered if I could ever kiss it. I watched Yoongi as he pinched and kiss the tip of her nose, while she smiled in return. That eye smile that I adored so much.

"You shouldn't have gone out to look for them. Now, look at what you did." My brain told me. Fine, you're the smart one now.

I shook my head.

I'm sick and tired. I'm tired of getting my heart breaking, haven't they got what they wanted? Don't they feel a bit of sympathy towards my heart? Because I do. I'm sick of getting hurt and for falling too hard when I can't even get up quickly. Why do I always have to be the one who's hurting?

A one-sided love with the girl I love. Who can't even return on what I feel.

Turning around, I wiped the tear that fell down on my eye.

I ran, ignoring Seohyun's voice calling out for me. I slammed the door behind me. I stared at my reflection on the mirror.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine.." I said to myself and forced the corner of my lips upwards. My voice cracked and a few more tears dropped down. My smile which doesn't seems right.