Chapter 13

Seohyun's POV

"Wah! The fresh air!" I grinned running out of the bus and the scene earlier had immediately dispersed from my mind. Surely my classmates are staring at me weirdly now.

"Alright, we will be staying in this part along with Class 2-B and 2-C." Mr. Lee stated as the other buses stopped and lined up behind ours.

"Whoa!" I saw Taehyung stare at the scenery infront of him and Hoseok quickly took a picture with his camera.

"Now follow me to your cabins." He then called out to the other students along with their advisers.

"Here are your partners since there are three bunk beds that they have provided for us." He said pulling out the mini notebook that he always have. "In the first room are.."

We were just waiting for our names to be called out.

"... in the third room are Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Lim Kyohee, Park Jimin..."

I stared at Kyo Hee who waved at me and smiled. Of course, I did the same thing.

"In the fourth room are Go Min-jae Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Oh Sehun, and Oh Seohyun.

Stuck with the noisy ones, of course.

And with the guy who I despised at first. But now? I guess I can say that we're in good terms?

"I'm at the top bunk, Seohyun!" Sehun quickly exclaimed making me scowl at him. I was about to protest when the students started to push each other trying to run to their perspective room

"Yah!" I shouted trying to stand up when they kept pushing and shoving me.

"Almost." I heard Hoseok said holding onto my waist tightly when I almost fell. "T-thank you.." I muttered getting flustered by his actions.

"Come on let's go to ours now." He stated once the students were gone.

Yoon Gi's POV

What's taking them so long?

Sehun and Taehyung had already agreed to share a bunk and fought over to the top one. While Min-jae whom I rejected when she asked that if it's ok for me to share the other one.

"We're here." Seohyun opened the door, I looked away from the sight.

Jung Hoseok is hugging her waist. What the heck.

"You can let go of me now." She said when I turned to face her again, she was pouting at Sehun and Taehyung.

How cute.

"Seohyun?" I uttered sitting on the bottom bunk. "Ne?" She mused facing me when Hoseok just agreed to what Min-jae had said to him. "Wanna share?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah sure since it's the only one left." She replied skipping over to where I was.

----

After helping Seohyun lift her heavy bag on where we should be putting it. And took turns in changing our clothes.

"Noona! I miss you~" Taehyung said hugging the life out of her. "I miss you too, Taehyung!" She laughed hugging him as tightly as she could also.

"Oh I have to show you something!" He smiled widely pulling her to their bunk.

I just hope that Taehyung won't affect her with his 4D-ness.

"Yet you talk to that girl and not to me?" Min-jae sighed when I saw her standing infront of me blocking the view of Seohyun.

"I have the right to talk to girls whether you like it or not." I snapped quietly for her to hear only. "I've heard alot of things about you from the girls." She said.

"Will you leave me alone? Like what you did two years ago?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Will you stop bringing that topic up? I know what I did was unforgivable but all I wanted is to give me a second chance." She sighed once again, this time it shook.

"Glad you realized that." I grumbled, shaking my head.

"Is that a big deal for you?! What do you want really? An apology?" She ranted, I peered over to the others who had an earpiece on.

"No all I want for you is to leave me alone and don't you ever talk to me again. I don't even know you anymore." I hissed at her.

"I won't do it. Yes you don't know me anymore because I wasn't the obedient girl now. I won't stop until you forgive me because.. nevermind.." She trailed off before walking away from me.

Min-jae's POV

Aish! What did he see in that Seohyun girl?!

Can't he see that I am desperately begging for him just to talk to me?!

When that girl just easily gained his attention?!

I won't stop, Yoongi. I won't stop until I got you back.

I won't let that Seohyun girl take you away from me.

~•~•~

Such a bad bad girl .-.

A scene will be up in the next chapter starring Seohyun and Yoon Gi O.O

-WithYourHope