Chapter 07

Seohyun's POV

Finally, I can take a break from school for a while. There's nothing else to do here in the house though.

Last night, I heard that Sehun is going to audition on SMEnt? I mean he is a good dancer, but why is he gonna audition?

Oh right, that was his dream apparently. To be an idol.

Wish him luck then, I hope he pass through the first round. So I can ask him to get me an autograph of Key from SHINee when he became an official trainee.

"What to do.." I muttered staring at the ceiling of my room while lying down on my bed. I sat up and headed straight to my closet to pick out the clothes that I'll wear for today.

Just gonna take a little stroll to familiarize myself again with the streets of Seoul.

After wearing plain white shirt underneath my blue hoodie and my black pants, I left my room. Going down to the kitchen, eomma seems to be asleep. Can't blame me since it's really early in the morning though.

I began to write down some notes on the sticky pad.

'Eomma, I'm just gonna take a little stroll. I'll be back later :)

-Seohyun'

I sticked it on the fridge before walking to the front door and slipped my blue vans on.

Goodmorning, South Korea.

I inhaled and exhaled quickly before closing the gates as I walked down the sidewalk. Some people was out, some are with couples, walking their dogs or alone, like me.

Passing by to this small café, I decided to enter it to have a cup of coffee. Maybe an americano. Walking to the counter when I saw her once again.

"Oh goodmorning Seohyun unni." She greeted me with a smile on her face. "You work here?" I asked her while looking at the menu.

"Ne, just to pass time and save money." She replied. "So, what would you like to order?" She clasped her hands together.

"One Americano and chocolate chip cookies." I said licking my lips from the word 'chocolate'. "You have a weird taste for ordering Americano." She laughed before proceeding to go and get my order.

Finding a seat beside the window where I could see the morning view of Seoul City. Sighing dreamily as I gazed at the couples that were walking infront of the café.

"Here's your order, Ms. Oh." She playfully beamed interrupting me from my daydream. We chatted for a little bit, knowing each other before bidding our goodbye because she still have to work.

Continuing my stroll on the streets, the sun was up by now yet the clouds was covering it.

A slight pout made it's way to my mouth when I saw a man with his kid, clinging onto his arms. Our mom and dad had a divorced when we were only 10 years old at that time. Dad took our older brother with him to Canada leaving the both of us in mom.

How are you dad? I still missed you even though you always send me a letter when you always have time.

"Ah!"

"Yah! Watch your steps."

~•~•~

Sehun's mom and dad aren't divorced just to clear that out T^T But who could be the mystery girl's name that Seohyun met in the bathroom?

Bumping into each other once again~

Another short update, chu..

-WithYourHope