Chapter 06

"You again?!" He screamed out seeing the guy who made her do that stupid dare last 2 years ago.

Flashback:

"Jagiyaa?" Yoongi sang out peering over their homeroom's door and saw her there packing up her stuffs, giving him a small wave. He waited for the other students to leave the room until he went in and hugged her tightly.

"Kaja?" He said pulling away and she nodded. While they were walking on their way to the main gates, He held her hand and stared at her smiling. But it quickly faded when he saw her expressionless face that was staring straight ahead.

"Jagi? Gwenchana?" He asked stopping the both of them from walking. "Yoongi.. I-I think w-we should stop seeing each other from n-now on.." She said her tone was shaking.

From saying those words, his breath hitched at what she was saying.

"Come on Jagi, don't joke l-" "I'm not joking Yoongi!" She shouted cutting him off harshly. Now he could feel every students eyes on them and tears slowly welled up in the corner of his eyes.

"W-wae?.." He questioned her, swallowing the lump on his throat and did his best for his voice on not to crack. "This was all a lie, a stupid lie and you believed on it." She paused when she saw a tear escaped from his eyes.

"This was all a dare. Yohan didn't really broke up with me instead we made a deal." She finishes. Right on timing, Yohan came and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I never loved you. Those I love you's were never real." She said.

"No.. no.. Please tell me this is all a dream.." Yoongi whimpered miserably at what he was hearing. "Just as I thought that you were smart but I guess you're an idiot." Yohan sneered at him.

"I mean WHO would date the nerd?" He chortles. He was a nerd at first until Min-jae changed him, he didn't looked like a nerd anymore. It was a good change but it had a bad ending.

He just ran away then it started raining, the raindrops was mixing with his own tears as he reached his house. His parents was off to a business trip so he could easily avoid being bombarded with questions.

Running upstairs to his room, he punched the wall with all his strength. "Why me?!" He shouted still punching the wall until his fists bled.

"Why do YOU have to pick ME?!" He hissed. After hours of it, he finally snaps out.

"Just wait until I get my revenge on you.." He murmured when he heard the front door shut knowing that his older sister had arrived.

End of flashback.

Yoon Gi's POV

"You have the guts to show your face infront of me, after on what you have done?!" I shouted ready to kill him when Jin and Namjoon held me back. "Whoa whoa, I'm sorry about that alright?" Yohan stood up placing his hands on the air.

"You think I could just easily forgive you?" I snapped at him, they were the reason on why I was like this now. "Oh you will until I tell you something that will make you happy." He smiled.

I narrowed my eyes at him, unsure on what he was planning again.

"Spill it out."

----

Seohyun's POV

The school ended now and we were on our way back to our home when Sehun decided to break the silence between us.

"Why are you so quiet today?" Asked Sehun "It's just that.. I had encounter a girl earlier.." I sighed gripping the straps of my backpack. "Ahh.." That was all on what he said before silence surrounds us once again.

Flashback:

"Watch out for some boys here, they may seem all nice on the outside. But on the inside, they are planning something bad. Like on what he did to me." She said after helping her calm her down. With some complications on top.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked handing her my extra handkerchief, don't ask me why I have that. "What I mean is, be careful around boys, especially the ones that had bad reputations and the populars in this school." She said accepting it.

"Like who for example?" I questioned and crossed my fingers from my back hoping that I won't irritate her. "You'll know who as soon as you get used in this school for getting bullied under the process with the certain ones." She sniffed.

"Thank you for being here for me." She bowed before leaving me there on the bathroom, in deep thoughts. I finally snapped out of it when I heard the bell rang and decided to head back to the homeroom.

End of flashback.

On whom should I be careful?!

Maybe to Sehun? Nah, I'm just joking.

Ok, Seohyun you know what to do tomorrow morning.

~•~•~

This is just some flashbacks so it's rather short, mianhamnida. No Yoon Gi doesn't have a older sister, I just added her for a purpose. And what could be Yohan planning? Will Seohyun get involved in his little trick?

He had a reason on why he was like that TwT~

I'll see you on the next chapter then.

Saranghaeyo~

-WithYourHope