Epilouge

Seohyun's POV

December 24, 2014

The Winter's Tale by BTOB was playing from one of the stores I passed by in the snowy day here in Seoul. It has been 5 years since I left, leaving Sehun and my mother, leaving my friends that I missed so much during my stay there in Canada.

Sehun and I talked during our spare time on skype, seeing each other's face. He told me at that time that he reached his goal, he's in a famous group called EXO. Mostly known internationally, his schedule was hectic but he still managed to find some time to talk to me. About his relationship, him and Choree are still together, though, they haven't decided to reveal it to the media. As it will affect the popularity of the group. He was happy on what he has now; friends, loving fans, and his girlfriend by his side.

Being seperated away from the people who cared so deeply about you isn't the best feeling that you will eventually get. Having them not beside you through the years was hard for me to bear it.

But, now, I could stay with them longer now. My wounds healed up, though, I still have the scars that was left in my body.

“How are you?” I asked no one, looking up at the sky, snowflakes falling down gently.

‘미안해 아직도 너를 사랑해,

하지만 이젠 널 보낼게.’

[ ‘I'm sorry, I still love you,

But I'll let you go now.’ ]

Smiling hesitantly, I looked ahead to see couples' walking around, enjoying themselves under the snow.

He's living his dream now.. How are you these days? Do you still remember me?

The smile slowly fade away from my face, replacing it with nothing as I bowed my head down. Fastening up my pace. Who am I kidding anyways?

‘Uh 혹시나 혹시나 하고 네가 오기만을 기다렸지만,

역시나 역시나 이젠 괜찮다는 거짓말 다 겁이 나 너 없이 난.’

[ ‘You asked me if I was, I was waiting for you to return to me,

As expected of me, as expected of me to lie that I am alright now, every single thing frightens me now that you're not around.’ ]

Right..

As expected, you waited, but you forget as time passes by more. Thinking that I was the one who did, but I think about you all the time. You didn't even noticed me when I was at L.A., just to see you, but you didn't saw me.

The others remembered me, it seems that you're the only one who doesn't. You were happy and contented on what you have, your fans were there for you when you forgot me. I couldn't blame you.

“Yah, don't run now. You might slip.”

That voice..

I raised my head up only to meet a pair of eyes, looking right at me widely. “Seohyun? Is that you?” He asked stepping closer to me, his fingers touching my cheeks as I smiled. Feeling his touch that I've been longing for.

“Yoongi..” I said still smiling, but it fades when someone called him.

“Oppa, let's go.” A girl said as he stepped back, she held his hand tightly. She looked so innocent and pure. No wonder why he wouldn't recognise me at that time. “I'll be going now. I don't want to disturb you guys.” I forced a smile and walked passed by them, my heels clicking slowly against the concrete path, tears slowly blurred my vision, looking back where I see him staring at me. I turned back, just in time that one tear slipped out. I wiped it away, but they still fall.

I smiled in pain, letting them freely fall from my eyes.

“I love you, Yoongi. But now, it's time for me to do the same thing.”

Every story ends. Love stays, or it goes away.

Ours ends now, and opens a new one differently for the both of us. The love that we had once is gone. He found a new love, but for me, it's time for me to move on.

Because, it will be only a feeling that will linger for some time before I move on.