Chapter 16

I'll be placing my A/N's here :P

Like what I had said, I will be revealing Sehun's two new friends. Wait, did I?

-WithYourHope

~•~•~

"Aish~ So cold." I said as we got off the ride and our clothes gotten wet throughout the ride. "But it's fun!" Kyohee beamed and both of us shook our heads at her. It was a bad choice.

A bad choice that I agreed on that ride.

"We better change our clothes before going on for a another ride.." I sighed getting my phone out to send Sehun a quick text.

Min-jae suggested that I should tell him that we will be waiting outside the girls' restroom.

Humming a tune and saw my twin making his way, his face and his was getting redder by the second. I stiffled a laugh seeing his new found friends trailing behind him, teasing him to be exact.

Maybe they thought that he was crossdressing.

"You shouldn't have rode that." Sehun muttered darkly once they reached us. "You could've told us! Oh and who's the girl, Sehun-ah?" One of them questioned him while I gave Kyohee's and Min-jae's clothes that was in a paper bag.

"I will if you could stop interrupting me!"

"She's my twin, and don't you ever think of hitting on her hyung." He answered back frowning. "He's just asking~" Another guy said before turning to me, grinning mischievously.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sehun's twin sister! Byun Baekhyun imnida!" The short yet cute guy introduced himself and smiled. He had this rectangular smile that just made him cuter.

Well, he does looks like that he's not the type of guy who is calm and collected along with the other one beside him.

"And I'm Park Chanyeol!" The other guy followed after his introduction.

He had this freakishly large ears. Well it's not THAT large.

"Oh Seohyun imnida." I bowed respectfully at them knowing that they are older than us. And they didn't even looked like that they are high school students.

"Is she gonna be auditioning with you also?" Baekhyun nudged Sehun who was zoning off.

"Oh? A-ah, aniyo. She had her own dream to pursue." Sehun said fanning himself with both of his hands.

Uhh? Gay? Nah, just kidding.

"You don't look like your high school students.." I muttered.

"That's because we are in college already!" Baekhyun grinned again. "Then how did you guys met my twin?" I asked wide-eyed.

"We met him at the first activity of yours." Chanyeol answered.

Oh that's why he was the last one to arrived back.

Wait, are they on their trip also?

"As much as we wanted to stay and talk with you. We still have to do something." Chanyeol butted in.

The two guys just nodded before running off after shouting me a goodbye.

"Aren't you going to change yet unni?" Kyo Hee pointed out unexpectedly flicking me on the forehead softly.

"Yeah I will. And don't do that ever again." I stated before going inside the restroom.

----

"Noona!" Jungkook shouted and he hugged me, lifting me up on the air and spun me around making me a bit dizzy.