Chapter 08

Seohyun's POV

"Aish! This is all your fault!" I pointed at him, we were stuck at his house.

Wondering why did we ended up in here in the first place?

Flashback:

"Yah! Watch your steps. Great my favorite shirt is now stained with coffee!" He snapped, oh god please tell me it's not him. "You?!" He added, if we weren't in the park at this moment someone could've recorded our fight.

"Problems, Mr. Min?" I spat out looking down at my hoodie that had a stain of that coffee of his also. "Why do I have to see you in this morning?" He groaned running his hand through his hair frustratedly.

"Is it a crime to take a walk? And I am certainly not happy to see you also." I remarked when we heard the sky grumbled. "Looks like you're hungry." He murmured, my eye twitched when he said it.

"Ya- wait is it raining?" I asked when I saw all the people ran quickly finding a shelter. "No, it's snowing." He retorted, I was getting soaked from the rain now.

"Whatever." I said about to turn around and ran my way back to our house when he stopped me. "And where are you going?" He asked raising one of his eyebrow.

Wah, he's all drenched in the rain yet he still managed to get so-

Stop with those words, Seohyun.

"Home." I answered "It's a long way." He muttered when I felt him threw me in his shoulder instantly. "Yah!" I shouted, my face was facing his back when he started walking with a umbrella on his other hand. Since when did he get an umbrella?!

"Home." He repeated leading me to a different route "This is not the way to my home." I frowned slightly. The people were giving us looks as we walked passed to them.

"Duh, ofcourse to my home. I don't even know where you live." He said, by the minute the rain was getting harder now and I'm getting cold just because of it. "P-put me down. T-this i-instant!" I stuttered and sneezed.

"Are you sure? We just arrived." He said "Yes! I want to go home now! I don't wanne be stuck with youu!" I sneezed once again. "Ok then, take care!" He said placing me back on the ground.

"Wait, in the middle of the rain?!" I shrieked rubbing both of my palms together. He didn't responsed and unlocked the gate before going in.

"Yah!"

End of flashback.

It's lame I know, I mean he could've just left me there! "Achoo!" I sneezed, again.

"You're part of it also." He calmly replied taking a sip in his tea while in his bathrobe. I was about to complain and whine again when his phone rang, filling the silenced air around us.

"Oh already? Arasseo wait." He said placing his phone down on the coffee table before standing up. I adjust the towel tighter around me, enjoying the warmth.

"Why are you wearing a bathrobe?"

"What he said."

Omo! Did his friends came over?! Oh nooo! Are they gonna, aish! Think positive Seohyun!

"Just a certain clumsy girl who happens to bump into me earlier." I heard him answered then followed by loud footsteps.

"Yah! I'm not clumsy!" I blurted it out by shouting to the top of my lungs and quickly covered my mouth. You're too blunt.

"Is she here?" One of them asked when I heard their footsteps here in the living room and the room got quiet now.

By this time now, I bet someone is judging me already. "Hyung, did you guys?" He asked noticing that I was wearing one of his white shirt. Wow, green-minded much? Just because I was wearing one of his shirt does that mean that we already did it? Is it not because I got soaked in the rain first?

"Oh hell no!" We both shouted at the same time.

~•~•~

Time for Seohyun to meet his friends, aside from Ho Seok and Jimin who knew her already~

Here's an update! xD My mind wasn't functioning well at this moment~<3

I'll be going now because I still have wake up early to do something important tomorrow T^T~ Bye~

-WithYourHope