Chapter 03

Seohyun's POV

Another day for school! Really brilliant if you would ask me, I think?

Aish, I wish that I won't get tripped in some guy's shoes again or else I-

"Yah, you look like your lost in deep thoughts." Sehun said snapping me out, very rude. "Am I?" I asked wide-eyed while fixing the straps of my backpack on my shoulder. "Ne, It felt like I was talking to a ghost all the time." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Mian-" I was cutted off by bumping into someone's chest, hopefully it's not a female. "Gosh kill me now." I mumbled taking steps away from the guy "It's you again, clumsy girl." A voice spoke. I looked up to see him with some guys behind him.

"Excuse me?" I said staring at him in disbelief on what he just called me, me as a clumsy girl? Never. "Are you deaf or something? I said-" Someone covered his mouth just to stop him from saying the sentence. "My apologies, hyung is always like that." A guy with a light brown hair apologized.

"Tsk." I shook my head, good thing his friend has manners unlike him. "I'm Jung Hoseok, or if you want you can call me J-Hope and i'll be your hope!" His voice filled with enthusiasm, I just smiled at his cuteness.

"Alright, J-Hope. Oh Seohyun imnida." I bowed. "I'll be going now, my twin is walking away without noticing that I am not beside him." I said before running away from them not giving them a chance to utter a word or introduce themselves.

'So much for admiring Yoongi.' I thought catching up on Sehun.

"Yah, you didn't bother looking for me.." I pouted when I noticed his eyes were fixed on something or someone. I punched his shoulder lightly, just to gain his attention.

"What's with the punch?" He said raising his eyebrows questionably at me "You're too focused on staring at something." I retorted and rolled my eyes. "Stop saying nonsense." He groaned out loudly "I'm not!" I shot back and gave him a scowl.

"Defensive." He snorted before proceeding to walk to our homeroom. I slumped in my chair before taking out my notebook and scribbled down some notes.

"Yah Seohyun-ah." Sehun nudged me "Ne?" I mused placing my pen down and stared at him. "My friends and I are going somewhere after school. Do you wanna come or?.." "Aniyo, I'll just take the bus." I smiled reassuringly at him.

"Hmm arasseo." He nodded.

Yoon Gi's POV

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted as soon as she walked away and when he removed his hand from my mouth. "Before you do anything stupid, hyung.. And mianhae." He said smiling happily.

"I AM always doing something stupid." I emphasized the word 'am' to him before narrowing my eyes at him suspiciously. "You never stopped me from those things." I said shoving both of my hands in my pockets.

"I just felt like doing that since she could think of me as an bad boy also." He simply answered and shrugged lightly. "Why are you so concern about that?" I questioned him once again "You'll find out soon." He grinned sheepishly, I nodded in response.

'Aish what a weird one, and why did she have to change my mood today?'

"Oh hyung." Namjoon said "What is it?" I asked in a bored tone. "How's it going with Yeon Ri?" He said making my face scrunched up in disgust. "Please don't ask." I closed my eyes not wanting to face that girl ever again for being so clingy.

"You did it for the dare only right?" Taehyung butted in our conversation "Aniyo, I only did that because she was annoying me." I said. "Yet you dated her?" Jin said raising his eyebrows "It was the only way." I protested putting my hands up in the air.

"We'll see you guys later at the rooftop!" Jimin shouted as we entered our room and immediately recieved a glare from Seohyun. I smiled in a teasing manner hoping that it would irritate her more.

----

When Mr. Lee wasn't looking, I crumpled a piece of paper that had a writing on it and threw it to her head. I saw her hand gripped the pen tightly before getting the paper.

She turned her head to look at me and almost throwed the paper back at me when I pointed at it. 'Just read it.' I mouthed.

I leaned back on my chair comfortably and grinned.

Looks like I have someone to annoy from now on.

~•~•~

Ohorat! ^_^ Updated finally, I was busy on going to my old school just to see my friends. And mianhae if my updates are short, I guess in Chapter 15, it will be longer?

Gamsahamnida for reading my story ^^;

-WithYourHope