Chapter 27

Please read the Author's note at the end.

“I fucking trusted you that you'll never Seohyun! I thought you changed but you're still the same hyung.” He fiercely shouted at me and punched me again.

“Stop! Stop it! ” Yelled Min-jae.

I felt blood dripped down my mouth, I wiped it away quickly. Standing up, I stared at Jimin who is glaring at me.

“It's not what you think,” I said.

“Fuck you!”

“Please stop. It's my fault.” Min-jae stood in between us.

“What Min-jae?! Why don't you just stop it? Why don't you just let him go? He's not coming back anymore. He'll never be yours again. Wake up!” Jimin shouted at her.

Min-jae covered her mouth with her hand and her tears quietly fell.

Jimin closed his eyes and held his forehead. “I just don't want to see you like that because of Yoongi hyung. It's no longer you.”

Just like me, both of us don't want to see her get hurt. Since middle-school year, he did all what he can do just to make her happy. He's Min-jae's bestfriend. He's the one who knows her more. Until I came.

----

“Hey Jimin! You coming or what?” Min-jae asked, while she clung onto my arms. Looking happy as ever, Jimin could only smile on our direction. “No thanks.. I still have something to finish.” Jimin says before leaving the both of us.

But even if he could disappear from our sight, he glanced at my way while Min-jae was busy going through her locker. His eyes that held contented a while ago was replaced with a pained expression.

----

It's like, I stole her away from him. He chose to stay away. He chose to let go. He chose to get hurt just for the happiness of his bestfriend, his first love. And now, it is happening again. Both of us are loving one girl. And he's the one who have to let go again. I'm the one who's bad again. I'm the one who's always given a chance.

----

Sitting in the sand while watching the emptiness of the sky, the sound of the waves crashing.

“Hyung, is it possible for a guy to fall for someone when it's clearly impossible to reach for her love?” Jimin asked, breaking the silence. “No, as long as you both love each other. There won't be a problem at all..” I told him.

“But.. What if the girl loves someone already? And she only treats him as a friend.. More of a younger brother.” He said, sinking both of his hands on the sand. “Love will always find a way.”

“What's with this sudden question, Jimin?”

“Nothing, I'm just curious..” He sighed.

----

“You don't understand me, Jimin.” She said. “You have no idea how hard it is to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.”

I watched her as her head was hung low while she cried helplessly.

“There's still us, Yoongi. I still have a place in your heart.” She said.

I wanted to go and hug her and comfort her. I never wanted to see her in pain because of me, but life is hard and confusing. It's playing with us.

I just noticed myself walking two steps away from her. I wanted to tell her that all those past memories with her beside me that time made me happy. I'm happy that she became a important part in my life. I don't regret anything even if she hurted me so badly.