Chapter 04

Seohyun's POV

I scoffed under my breath before smoothening out the crumpled paper and read it on whatever that was written on it.

"Aish, is this some kind of joke?!" I hissed quietly not wanting to attract Mr. Lee's attention and get scolded.

Sigh...

Yeah, that was written on the paper. Why does he need to bother me?! But hey, he has a cute handwriting. Alright that sounds creepy. I crumpled the paper again before tossing it inside my bag and focused back on the lesson.

----

"Take care on your way home." Sehun waved his hand at me, I waved back before walking to a bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

Once it arrived, I stepped in the bus and found a vacant seats. I sighed in relief resting my head on the window, staring outside when it started to rain lightly. The bus was about to go when a certain guy walked in.

Please kill me now.

I groaned out when his eyes landed on the empty seat next to mine, he went and sat next to me. "Annyeong, clumsy girl." He said, using the new nickname that he made for me.

I ignored it and continued to stared outside. "You know, when I first saw you as the new student.. I was expecting it to be something more.. but it turns out to be you." He stated, feeling him grinning.

"Shut up would you? I don't wanna hear your thoughts about me." I snapped at him.

"I can do anything I want." He simply said smirking "Wae are you so childish?!" I said almost shouting. "Look I am not childish here, you are." He shot back making me more furious.

"And just wait until I make your life a living hell in the school." He said as the bus stopped, he just gave me a sarcastic smile before getting off the bus.

"Eomma! I'm home!" I shouted taking off my shoes and placed it in the shoe racks before entering the living room. "Where's Sehun, Seohyun?" She shouted back.

I went to the kitchen and saw her cooking something "He told me that he was going somewhere with his friends." I replied taking a seat on the stool. "What are you cooking?" I asked "Daeji Bulgogi and Samgyetang." She said.

----

Tossing and turning for the past 1 hour. Aish his words kept repeating in my head.

"Just wait until I make your life a living hell."

"Just get out of my head!" I quietly hissed sitting up and messed my hair up. I stood up making my way to the desk and turned out the lamp. Watching some few videos to make me sleepy or not.

30 minutes passed and still I can't sleep.

This will be tougher than I thought.

~•~•~

Always with the short updates T.T Mianhae, I can't think properly. I'll try and do my best in this story..

Saranghaeyo.

-WithYourHope