Chapter 10

It was a nightmare that came true when we were young. A nightmare that kept haunting me until now. Sehun had this bad dream also, but he never shows that he was weak infront of anyone, except for me.

This always happens whenever I felt lonely. Sometimes, Sehun was the only one who offered a shoulder for me to cry and lean on. But tonight, it was different.

'Cause out of all the people that I know. It was him, the guy that I despised at first.

And now my feelings for him is slowly changing after that night.

I can't be falling for him, right?

----

"N-no, p-please stay with me. D-don't leave me please." I pleaded when I saw a glimpse of the lightning followed by the loud boom of the thunder. I flinched and whimpered at the sound when I suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Shh.. It's alright.." He cooed rubbing my back as he sat back on the bed.

What is this feeling? Why is my heart suddenly increased its pace when I hugged him? When I felt a tingling sensation when I touched him?

I didn't care about it for now, all I need is someone to be with here with me tonight. And unexpectedly, it was him.

Yoon Gi's POV

"Shh.. It's alright." I whispered rubbing her back as I sit at the bed with her on my lap. My heart can't stop beating and I can feel myself getting hotter by the second.

This is getting weird now. Have you gone soft now, Yoon Gi? Are you going back to your old self because of this girl?

This was also the first time I saw her cry and this so scared almost not wanting me to leave her side.

I sighed silently still rubbing small circles in her back as she cried with her face burried in my chest and grasping my shirt tightly as she could.

The whole room was only filled with muffled sobs and hiccups for a while until she finally fell asleep. While still clinging in my shirt.

I laid her back down on the bed and covered her with the thick blanket. "Time to change.." I sighed again and stood up. My shirt was already wet because of her tears earlier.

I stared at her for a while. Out of my instincts, my hand reached out for her face and wiped the remaining tears away.

This doesn't felt right, why am I being like this now? Like I'm coming back to my old self, the Yoongi who was sweet and kind last 2 years ago?

My nose scrunched up in disgust when I realized that Min-jae was the reason on why I was like this until now.

But just the thought of it, I already missed her smile and her voice whenever she calls me by my name.

Is there a chance for us to start over as friends again, Seohyun?

I don't think that's possible anymore, right?

How come I just met you?

----

"Omo! They're so cute!"

"I know right?! They looked like a real couple!"

What do they mean by that?..

"Someone's jealous~" Jimin's voice sang out only to make me confuse more than ever.

Huh?..

I heard a clicking and snapping of a camera.

"I am seriously going to put this in a photo album!" Jin gushed followed by a continuously clicking of a camera again.

"You sound like a girl, hyung. Stop with that voice, it's creeping me out." I thought to myself. I snapped my left eye open only to get a reaction of them by jumping back, with a surprised and shocked written all over on their face.

"Yah, if you don't get out by the count of three.." Before I could finish it, they scrambled out of my room running.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly and yawned.

"Yah hyung! Why do you kept looking and smiling at your phone?!" I heard Jungkook loudly shouted a few moments later. I huffed out from frustration when I felt someone was hugging me.

I looked to my side only to surprise me also.

"Is this why they were like that?!"

Seohyun had her head laid down on my chest while hugging me with her mouth slightly open. While my arm was snaked around her waist. Without realizing it, the corner of my lips curved up into a smile.

We DO look like a real couple.

Funny how my feelings easily changed even if it was just one night of her staying here.

~•~•~

Well, that escalated quickly <3

They can't be falling for each other now right? Dx If only I am in Seohyun's place ._."

-WithYourHope