Chapter 05

Seohyun's POV

"You look like that you haven't got any sleep, Seohyun?" Sehun asked me as we walked our way to the direction of the school. "It's just my eyes." I said and yawned, lack of sleep as always. I wonder what got him all excited today?

Aigoo, maybe his dream girl from the school? It's been 2 months already and still he hadn't introduced himself yet to that girl.

I wanted to meet that girl and investigate if she is the perfect one for Sehun. Investigate? Really Seohyun?

I shook my head as the school building and the main gates came into our view, we fastened our pace towards the gate. "Ahh, isn't it too early?" I complained when I realized that there were no students yet, darkening my mood.

"Rather than being late right?" He stated and I just nodded in response, he has a point.

"I guess you're right.." I said rubbing the back of my neck as we entered our classroom to see a few students, mostly girls. "Goodmorning Sehun oppa." They all said, I just ignored them and Sehun just nodded at them.

So much for being a fangirls.

"I can see that my twin is already popular here." I remarked taking out my phone. He was about to open his mouth when tons of girls screamed in the hallway, I stared at the door wide eyed when Yoongi walked in.

"Can I kill myself?" I thought to myself, him passing by me and gave me a smirk.

I checked the time and saw that we still have 25 minutes left before classes starts. "I'll go and explore the campus first." I excused myself and took off ignoring on what Sehun was saying.

Passing by to a girls bathroom where I heard some faint sobs. I stopped in my tracks and slowly opened the door hoping that it's not a ghost that will jump infront of my face. "Hello? Anyone in there?" I said fully opening the door.

"Go away!" She yelled with her voice cracking. "Yah, I'm not a bad person." I said entering the bathroom. Seeing a girl hugging her knees, her hair was a mess. "O-oh, what happened to you?" I kneeled down.

"Why do you care?" She snapped looking straight at me.

Mother of.

----

Yoon Gi's POV

What could be her problem and literally left the classroom?

I yawned when I saw Jimin make his way to our desk and sat. "Not fair hyung, you're here earlier." He pouted "It's alright Jiminnie, better luck next time." I said messing his hair up.

"Yah!" He protested slapping my hand away and fixed his hair.

"What is your reason that made you come here at school so earlier than us? You're always the last one." He asked.

"It's nothing." I simply answered.

You'll know my reason soon enough, Jimin. Just watch me.

Seohyun came back with a blank face slowly trudging back to her chair. Hmm? What happened to her? Aish, Yoongi why do you care. I watched as Sehun asked her something when she leaned near his ear and whispered something. No one could hear you.

"Staring at her again?" Jimin said snapping me out of my gaze. "Aniyo." I quickly answered turning my gaze to the desk and tapped my fingers impatiently against the wood. "Seems like it." He said, his tone had a hint of sarcasm.

Mr. Lee came in with his usual strict look. I just rolled my eyes before putting on my earbuds.

Can't avoid this teacher as always.

"Finally!" I shouted reaching the rooftop where we would meet the others for lunch today.

"Yah! Who are you?" I suddenly asked when I saw a guy who had his back facing me, talking to the guys.

He turned around showing himself.

Oh sh-t.

~•~•~

A/N:

Who could be that guy be? >_<

Anyways, I just updated .-. Oh and please read 'Waking up to be Mrs. Kim' by WinglessHeart. A friend of mine whom I met in facebook a year ago.

That's all ^_^ Don't forget to vote? or comment maybe? >_<

Saranghaeyo~

-WithYourHope