Chapter 24

Min Yoongi's POV

Bang!

I felt a body thrown towards me causing me to stumble abit.

S-Seohyun? Why did you..

"J-jagi." My eyes widened, I felt something wet on her back. I pulled my hand back only to see blood covering it. "No.. Seohyun.. Jebal." I whimpered and shook my head several times as I felt her fingers gently touch mine.

"D-don't cry oppa.." She weakly whispered, my heart shattered. This was the first time she called me oppa.. When she's going to die.

Guilt and regret built up inside me. There are some times that I wanted to go back time and fix everything to where it is used to be.

"No.. You're not going to die Seohyun. I love you, you know that right?" By this time, tears couldn't stop itself from escaping in my eyes.

"Wake up.."

----

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by my dark room. My eyes hurt, even my heart is hurting from what I dreamed. Somehow, these dream is trying to tell me something. As if that something bad will happen between us first before the gunshot takes in place.

What did she do?.. Wait let me rephrase that,

What did I do?

I looked over my nightstand to see my phone lit up, indicating that someone has sent me a message or is calling me at this moment.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"A-ah, mian hyung. D-did I woke you up?" Jungkook stammered, his tone is unsure on what it is holding.

"Ani it's alright, don't apologize. Why did you call me Jungkook-ah?" I asked properly sitting up and leaned my back against the headboard.

"I-I'm going back there hyung. You're the first person that I thought of telling this." He said.

What? Jungkook is going back already? What about the dance academy that he attended.

"Wae? I thought you have-"

"Hyung, something's bad is going to happen. I know it." He said suddenly I felt nervous. Did he dreamt the same thing as me? I know I shouldn't jump into conclusions but..

I felt that he–

"Hyung!" He shouted freeing me away from my thoughts as I bit my lip anxiously. "I'm getting worried about you spacing-out whenever I call you!" He added.

"Did something happened there?" He asked.

No, everything's fine.

"Ani." I plainly answered and heard him sigh. I keep having these urges to ask him if he dreamt the same way as I do on what had happened to Seohyun.

"Hyung as what I am saying, never ever hurt Seohyun noona."

Seohyun's POV

'From: J.Hoseok

Are you free for today? I thought that we could do a little stroll around the mall ^^;'

24 minutes had passed, yet he's not here. He is the one who invited me so he should be the first one to get here. We're friends already, though, I still feel guilty and awkward around him because of what I did.

I broke his heart.

I led him into nothing.

I rejected and lied to him.

Whenever he notices my expression, he just pats my shoulder and tells me that he's fine. That he can tolerate the pain and misery that the ones he loves gave him. Including me, I gave him that pain when I knew from the start that he's fragile when it comes to his heart getting rejected. I'm a heartless person for doing that for him, but would a heartless one sympathize a person? Not even a bit as I would say.

I don't know why I said that I don't feel the same way about him when it clearly shows my heart the different way.

It's getting complicated inbetween the two guys whom I fell for.

"Guess who?" I heard him whispered as he covered my eyes with both of his hands. I smiled and felt my stomach churn from the sudden contact. I'm feelinf light-headed whenever he touches me. But to Yoongi, it's a different feeling now. Something much more better.

"Hoseok, stop playing around." Giggling softly, he slowly removes his hands and sat next to me. "Mian for keeping you waiting for so long." He said.

"Gwenchana." I said and he ruffled my hair.

Just like the old times.

"As a sign of my apology, I bought you an ice cream on my way to this meeting place when I saw a ice cream parlor near." Hoseok said handing out a strawberry ice cream, three scoops of it.

"You know my weakness." I laughed before thanking him. A complete silence at first because he stayed quiet while I ate my ice cream.

"Wait, did you ate one on your way also?" I asked stopping.

He shook his head before smiling.

"Yes, I've ate one already."

And with that, he pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips where there was a smudged of it on the side of my lips.

He initiated a kiss.

Even though that he knows that I am with Yoongi.

Whom Yoongi trusted him to look after me whenever he's not here.

I felt like getting stabbed by a knife.

~•~•~

A/N (Long)

Don't get mad at me for not updating on my books for like a long time. I have a reason why,

Midterms is coming this October. I sprained my ankle from playing futsal (or soccer). Allergies starts showing up for no reason. Tons of tournaments which where I signed in. Hopefully the sprain will heal since the track and field will be on November 18 & 24. Not getting enough sleep which sometimes I end up in the clinic.

Is that valid now guys?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,

Saranghaeyo and take care always, don't be like me ok? I'm worried for your health guys.

-WithYourHope