Chapter 29

Yoongi's POV

December 08, 20xx

The day after the accident happened.

"Where are you?" I muttered leaning against the headboard of my bed. I looked down at my hand where the bracelet I gave her was detached and broken. "I'm sorry.." I said once again before looking at the dark grey sky outside the window, rain still keeps pouring.

I know I've done something bad to ruin us, but this just doesn't feels right.

I was out searching for her yesterday but I sprained my ankle while I was doing it, Choree was with me at that time. She kept insisting me that nothing bad happened to her, but why am I getting so worked up? The anxiety kept getting into me, even if I tried to reassure myself, my heart can't.

I groaned loudly while I kept messing my hair, I broke the promise that I gave when I asked her to be my girlfriend on the beach at that day. Even at our first monthsary, I said to myself that I won't do it, but it's too late now.

"Why?.."

The broken bracelet...

----

Flashback:

"Seohyun jagi!" I shouted from a distance where she looks lost around the people walking around the park. This park has always been our secret place, especially the pathway that leads us to our secret garden. "Aigoo, my jagi looks so lost for a moment." I chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"Aish, thanks to you."

----

I gave her that not so long ago and now it's broken already. Because of me, I let myself get fooled, tricked, thinking that it was her who went that message. And why? Why am I so sorry seeing Min-jae cry? Feeling guilt took over me.

And I know that Seohyun hates me now. I proved her that I'm still the same guy in the school that breaks girls' heart. I proved it blindly and unknowingly.

There's no such thing as happy ending for me anymore, just the feeling that she will come back. No one has ever made me like this, except Seohyun.

Now I'm talking like a madman again. Yohan might be proud at me for doing that, the fact it will just ruin me more. If everybody founds out on what I did, even the others and her brother, Sehun.

I broke off when I heard my phone rang, I reached my phone on the nightstand.

Hoseok is calling..

"Yeoboseyo?" I muttered.

"Hyung,"

I can hear his voice shook through the other line.

"Is something wrong?" I asked gripping the bracelet tightly on my other hand. I know he's not himself anymore because of her also. But why does he sounds like he's crying.

"S-Seohyun.."

My heartbeat accelerated when I heard her name, I sat up quickly but pain shoots from my ankle. I breathed out and held it back.

"What about her?" I said, worried filling my tone.

"Hyung.. S-she got into a accident yesterday.."

W-what?

Jungkook's POV

"It is very nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon, I'm Seohyun's father." The man said as we sat at a table inside the cafe. Seohyun's mother is staying with her at this moment.

"Same here, Mr. Oh." I said smiling nervously.

"Thank you for rushing my daughter to the hospital, if it weren't for you, I would've lost her." He told me, a gleam of sadness and concern was displayed on his eyes.

"Is this your father, noona?" I asked holding the frame that contains a photo of a man carrying, I suppose, Sehun and Seohyun.

"Yes, he's the best father that me and my brother have.." She said, smiling lightly.

"But where is he?" I asked again.

"I'll tell you when the time comes." She said patting my head.

"Its nothing, Mr. Oh. She's my friend." I said.

"You must be one of her friends that she has been talking about. Aish, that girl. She's lucky to have you beside her, still, thank you."

The conversation went on as I started to know more of her father and Seohyun. Him and Seohyun's mother got a divorce because she found out that he cheated on her, by mistake. He left to go to the Canada, with Seohyun and Sehun at the age of 9. But in the middle of it, someone called him and interrupted us.

"Appa! There you are." A guy ran next to him, panting. He stood up straight and brushed his hair to the side. "Ah, SeoJun, meet Jeon Jungkook. The boy who saved Seohyun."

SeoJun?

"Who is this?" I pointed at a boy who looks older than them that is right next to her father.

"That's Oh SeoJun, my older brother."

~•~•~

Long A/N:

Hello again, sorry if I haven't been updating, I was suppose to put this up on Christmas but internet held me back. Sorry for the short chapter.

How's your Christmas?

That's all thank you and happy new year 여러분,

-WithYourHope.