Chapter 18

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to @The_Bangtan_EXOtic :) Huehue~ I have now arrived at Thailand, a bit tired <3

Expect some dedications every chapter cause I will be doing it randomly.

-WithYourHope

~•~•~

Yoon Gi's POV

"C-choree.." I stuttered standing up from the chair when I was greeted by the girl that I haven't saw for almost 3 years by now. Her face still displays the mischievous and happy self.

"Who else is your bestfriend?" She said her smile slowly faded as I look down at her hand, intertwined with Sehun's. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Seohyun diverts her gaze to me and Choree.

"Yes Seohyun." She smiled at her.

First, Min-jae and now her? Please don't make my feelings get more and more confusing to Seohyun.

What is happening? Is this planned?

"Are you guys?" I asked pointing at their hands. "Ne.." Both of them answered.

The moment when your bestfriend is dating a guy that you know. She's dating Seohyun's twin.

I couldn't disagree to that since Sehun is really a gentleman behind that poker face of his.

"Con-congratulations.." I tried to avoid the lump in my throat that was slowly forming. "Yoongi.. Gwenchana?" Seohyun was frowning deeply and placed a hand on my shoulder.

No, no I'm not alright.

"I'm fine.." I caressed her hair forcing a smile. "I'll be going now, I have to meet up with Kyohee to the library." Seohyun stated gathering her stuffs.

"See you tomorrow!" She said before walking away from us.

Ah wait! You forgot something!

"Can you excuse us for a while? I need to talk to Yoongi." Choree stated before pulling me out of the cafeteria.

"Yoongi-ah.." She whispered, I looked at her with disappointment written all over my face. "I'm sorry.." Choree said.

"It's alright I forgive you. Past is past right?"

"I don't even know what came to my mind and left you. I guess I just don't want to interfere with your relationship with Min-jae." She said.

"Are you guys still dating?" She asked gazing down at the floor. "No, we are not dating anymore." I answered breathing out. "I'm glad. But I see that a girl got your attention now."

"Want me to help you to ask her out?" She grinned childishly, going back to her old self. "Bwoh? You'll to that?" Speechless, her? Helping me to get Seohyun?

"Anything for my bestfriend. And besides I'm doing this for what I have done. I'll tell you the details after school alright?" Choree messed my hair before leaving me standing there.

----

Seohyun's POV

Arriving at the library where Kyohee is currently at. We have to review for our upcoming tests next week.

Dropping my bag on the floor as I slid down the chair and flicked the book pages to the lessons yesterday. I sighed resting my cheeks on my knuckles and began to read.

"You seem to be down... Is something bothering with you today unni?" Kyohee asked placing the book down on the table and looked at me hoping to find an answer. "I don't even know why I am acting like this.." I said faking a quiet laugh.