Chapter 28

Jimin's POV

“.. wake up!”

The regret just started to show itself up when I already shouted at Min-jae at that time I caught her. How ironic, she's no longer the girl I wished to be with but, she still held a soft spot on my heart. Seohyun, who resembled her at our first meeting. But, how come I always get nothing after all the times I was beside them? Willing to do anything as they wished..

“.. near the school.”

“I should've stopped her.. Yet, I let my anger took over me.” I murmured, leaning against the tree, while my eyes were fixed at the pond infront of me. It seems like hours that I stayed here, doing nothing but to mumble some words. Blaming myself.

“It's so hard to keep up and stay away to not to interfere with you guys because I know you two can work this out,” Pausing, I heaved out a heavy sigh.

“I know that Yoongi hyung didn't mean to do it also. Maybe, it's just that, I don't want to see her misunderstand them all..”

Placing my head on top of my knees, I blindly traced my finger on the dirt. Tons of thoughts crossed my mind, some of them made me tensed. What if, I will never be with someone that I thought, is the one?

“Jimin?” I heard Sehun's voice uttered quietly, a presence of someone sitting next to me. “Oh, hey Sehun hyung.. What brings you here?” I murmured.

“I came here to look for you because I went to your house earlier. Turns out that your mother says that, she haven't saw you since this afternoon.” He said and threw a pebble across the pond, creating little rings in it. Silence came for a few moments before he broke it.

“Tell me what happened to her.. Before the incident.” He asks.

I knew he would suspect me, but now, how would I able to tell him? The result may not be clear after that. Should I? Or should I not?

It's for the best of Seohyun right? Hah, what's with me?

Do I always have to be in pain? In agony? Be envious for the guy who won her love and heart? And..

Am I the one who..

Has to let go again?

Jungkook's POV

“Are you her boyfriend, sir?” The nurse asked, as I stepped into the room where she is currently in, resting. Her chest going up and down, taking every breathes.

I wish..

“Ah no. I'm her friend.” I said smiling, in return, he smiled also before excusing himself to go outside. Knowing that I'm here to look out for her and stay next to her.

The smile on my face immediately diminished, my hands forming into fists as I tried to hold in the pain back. I turn around to see her fragile body lying on the hospital bed with the machines supporting her.

The impact was really hard, she lost quite alot of blood.

I pulled a chair next to hers and brushed the stray strands of hair away from her face. Getting a view of her pale skin.

“Noona, please wake up..” I murmured, gently holding her hand, a tube is connected to the back of her hand. “Why does everything has to go wrong whenever I'm here?” I asked myself, placing my head ontop of her hand. “Loving a person couldn't be counted as a sin right? As long as you don't interfere with their relationship, right? So why do I have to suffer? Why does she has to suffer?”

She's unconcious, she's not going to wake up soon. Because of that, there might be a chance that she won't remember anything. She won't remember being with Yoongi, even me, she won't remember me even as a friend. Just a stranger until her memories comes back. But that won't ever happen. She loves him, he loves her. Just thinking of these just pinched my heart madly.

“You really love your noona, huh?”

I love you more than a friend. Not just my noona. But you, see and treat me as your younger brother and your close friend.

“.. I know she needs you.”

Hyung.

Why is he acting like he's letting go a girl he loves? He made his words that he will never love a girl until the right time comes. I am starting to doubt him, also Yoongi. How come he doesn't know that Seohyun hit in the car, just right outside the school?

“I wish that this is all a dream.. A bad nightmare.”

I was about to open the door when I heard two voices outside.

“I'm taking her with me.”

~•~•~

Sorry for the really, really short chapter. Finals is coming this December so I have to be away from Wattpad for a while and study.

And only 1-2 chapters left before the Epilouge..

-WithYourHope