Chapter 20

Seohyun's POV

"I prepared all of this for you." He said smiling shyly and I took the bouquet that he was holding. "Yah, why are you crying?" He walked near to me and wiped the tears that had escaped from my eyes. "I thought I was getting kidnapped!" I punched his chest.

"Well YOU kidnapped my heart, so we are quits." He grinned, I slightly blushed at his comment. "And I'm sorry if I scared you." He added hugging me and kissed the top of my head. "Shall I return it to you then?" I shot back, Yoongi shook his head. "I want you to keep it. While I, try to get yours." He stated guiding me to the table.

"And how will you able to do that?" I said, supressing a smile that was tugging onto my lips. "Hmm.. I'll start doing it.. Tonight." He thoughtfully answered. I lowered my head down, smiling, he haven't realized that he stole it already. I raised my head and took a look at the tree closely.

The tree was decorated, different colors of lights surrounding it. I turned my head in every direction, are we in a garden?

Wait. What about Choree?

"W-wait." I yanked my hand away from his, he frowned at me. "What about Choree?" I asked, his forehead creased and something clicked inside him. "She's only my bestfriend, nothing more nothing less." Yoongi pinched my nose and smiled again.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" He teased, I scoffed and answered 'no'. "Aww, but I am.." He pouted getting me confuse all of the sudden. "I saw you at the mall with Baekhyun hugging and spinning you around yesterday." Oh right, wait, he saw it?

I don't feel anything for him, on a romantic way. He's like a brother to me already, along with Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun oppa only did that because he missed me, he's like a older brother to me you know?" I replied clicking my tounge. "You call him oppa and not to me?" He looks a bit disappointed at me, but the playfulness is obvious. "You want to be like a older brother to me?" I smiled teasingly at him.

"Aniyooo!" He whined. He always tug my heartstrings, how did he do that?

----

"I'll be your waiter for tonight."

"Jimin?!" I exclaimed, shocked to see this guy here. "No it's Yoongi." He said full of sarcasm and recieved a smack on the back of his neck from Yoongi. "Yah, I'm not that short to get mistaken as you." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him. "You are still short, hyung!" Jimin protested.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes at Jimin.

They are so entertaining to watch. Both of them are so silly and they easily fight over small things, just like me and Sehun.

"It's almost late. I think I should be going home now, eomma will get mad at me." I interjected, interrupting their little 'fight'. "Don't worry, Sehun hyung took care of that also." Jimin waved it off and Yoongi threw him a glare.

"So you guys did planned all of this?" I joked and displayed a hurt face to them. "A-ani! I'm not included!" Jimin objected in a panic tone.

"I'm just joking." I assured him and he scowled at me.

The rest of the night was filled with chatters from me and Yoongi. Laughters from his jokes and to Jimin's failure. I think it will be the best if I don't tell you his failure.

Right now?

We are at a pond located somewhere in this garden where he took me, thanks to Jin for kidnapping me. Watching the night sky filled with the stars twinkling one by one and wished when a shooting star passed by.

Funny when we knew that it was only a rock, but we believed that one day our wishes will come true. This was my unexpected first date with him. What kind of other plans is he up to, if he still have one. As much as I want for this night to never end between us, it seems impossible.