Coffee?

Naomi's POV

A few days have passed and they have been quite uneventful. My days have been relegated to working out with Simone in the mornings and applying for summer internships in interior design for the remainder of the day.

Today was actually going to be fun because I was going to this art show opening that I had heard about threw Instagram. I had decided to go alone since I knew that none of my friends would truly enjoy it as much as me . Plus I needed to take some time for myself to think things over.

My relationship with Damien was starting to cause me some stress. I had to really think about if being with him would make me happy in the long run, and if our relationship was healthy.

Finally ready I grab the keys off the hook and take one of my parents cars. Driving down town actually wasn't too bad and the drive was never a long one that's why I didn't mind going down so often.

My parents had already left for the day so it was just me in the house for a while.

I give myself one last look in the mirror and I'm content with what I have on.

I make my way outside and make sure to lock the house up.

My parents left the SUV which did scare me a little but I loved it because it was the only car we had that had a Bluetooth radio.

When I get into the car I immediately connect my phone and turn on the "Last Day of Summer" album by summer walker one of my favorite things to listen to these days.

Driving to the city all I do is sing along to the album.

"I just need some d*ck! I just need some love! Tired of f*cking with these lame n*ggas baby I just need a thug!" I scream sing along with the music.

I make it to the art museum in good time and pull up to the parking garage.

"Ughhh $7 really..." I say rolling my eyes seeing the parking fee.

I get in line and wait til it's my turn to pay the fee. While in line I reach and grab my purse so I can have my money ready. I pull up to the window.

"Hello how are you doing today?" The woman asks.

"I'm doing well" I say giving her a smile.

"$7 please" the woman asks.

I give her the money and find a parking spot in the garage . There weren't too many people in the garage to my surprise so I was able to park on one of the lower decks.

Getting out I rush making my way to the nearest exit because it was sooo chilly outside. Exiting the parking garage I make my way towards the art gallery. The cold air is ruthless so I hold my creme fur coat close to my body. Thank God I had really decided to bundle up today.

I finally get inside the gallery and I'm shivering like one of those tiny chihuahuas.

The lady at the front desk sees me and laughs. I laugh back at her and make my way over to the greeting desk.

"It's super cold outside" I hear her say.

"It really is. It doesn't make any sense" I say to her.

"Could I get your name please?" The lady asks nicely .

"Uh yes it's Naomi Johnson" I say looking down and getting my wallet out of my purse. "How much is the fee?" I say looking up now asking the lady behind the desk.

"Did you say your name was Naomi Johnson" the lady asks.

"Yes that's it" I say giving her a smile.