Danger

Naomi's POV

I can't believe I just did that... I didn't think I had the guts...

Flashback
...

"Babe what do you mean you need some time??" Damien asks looking at me completely taken back.

We sit in his car right outside of my house in the street.

"Babe where is all of this coming from !?" He says raising his voice. I hear him punch his steering wheel and I jump.

I look over at him and he's livid. I actually become a little scared, but somehow I gather the courage to speak my mind.

"You don't really f*ck with me the way you like to make me believe!" I yell . "You flirt with every single girl that walks by! You constantly look at girls in front of me!! And last time I was at your apartment I found panties in your drawer and they sure as hell weren't mine!!" I scream "I'm so done with you Damien you're full of sh*t!!!"

Next thing I know Damien has a hand full of my hair and he has a tight grip on it.

"Stop! Let go of me!" I scream.

"You're mine Nomi!!!" He screams in my face "you need to get that through your f*cking head!" He says pulling tighter on my twists. "You will always be mine!! So I'll let you THINK you're breaking up with me but don't think you've gotten rid of me!" He screams.

I was absolutely terrified. Damien had never put his hands on me like this before. We had barely ever even had an argument in our whole relationship, that's why it was so hard for me to come to this point. But I knew I wouldn't be able to keep living in denial as I had been.

Damien finally lets go of my hair and I scramble to grab my things and get out of his car. As soon as I get out of the car my tears fall and they're hot on my cheeks. I hear Damien rev up his charger and speed off down the road.

...

End of Flashback

Crying hysterically I run up the stairs of my house and open my door. Shutting it quickly and locking it I sink down to the floor.

I hold my knees up to my chest and cry. Not only did I just experience a break up but it went so so bad. I would have never thought Damien would have done that to me .

Shaking I grab my phone out of my purse. I know it's stupid but I just needed to be held. My parents weren't here and I felt so so low. My heart had been broken into a million pieces. Scrolling down my contacts I find who I want to call.

"Hello?" I hear Andreas say with his thick accent. 

I try to stop crying and gather myself but it just makes me cry worse.

I think about hanging up but then I hear Andreas say "Who is this?" I can hear how confused he is.

"A-andreas I-I... can you please come here?" I say still crying.

Immediately I hear Andreas yell "What happened??? Did somebody do something to you!?" I can hear how angry he is.

I could never tell him what Damien did. Ironically ide never want to draw a wrench between them. But secretly I'm also scared of what Andreas might do... even if he is Damien's father.

"N-no nobody did anything to me I just... I just need to talk to you" I say finally spitting out what I wanted from him.

With no questions asked, Andreas says "send me your address, I'm on my way".

Swallowing at what I've just done I hang up and send him my address. There's no turning back now...

After I send him my address he texts me that he will be here in 30 minutes.

I finally stand up from where I was sitting curled up and I take the opportunity to go take a shower. Stripping off all of my clothes I step into the shower letting the boiling hot water run down my body. I need to clean my face and not look so pitiful when Andreas gets here.

I sit in the shower for a good 15 minutes and then I get out and rub my favorite lotions and perfumes on my body . Going into my closet now I find a big oversized sweater and put it on over me. After my sweater is on I find my fuzzy knit grey leggings and slide those on as well.

I walk back to my bathroom and check my reflection in the mirror, my skin looks dewy now that I've washed my face. The only remnants of sadness are my puffy eyes. The mist from the shower amazingly took the redness from my eyes.

I put my hair up in a huge bun and make sure it's secure. Turning my head to tuck in a loose twist. I see something purple on my neck. I lean into the mirror a little more and I see a hickey.

"Oh my God" I say gasping and covering my mouth.

Did he... did he really leave a whole hickey on my neck? I mean he did suck and bite it hard but I didn't think it was possible for a hickey to show up on my dark skin.

I lean in closer to the mirror to look at it more, but then I hear my phone ring.

I run to my room and pick it up.

It's Andreas, accepting the phone call I hear "I'm outside" and my stomach flutters wildly.