Knock. Knock.

Naomi's POV

Me and Andreas fall asleep for a while longer and wake up a couple hours later. Good thing I texted my mother I was staying the weekend with JC because I knew if I hadn't she would've been blowing up my phone and a police search party would be looking for me right about now. Waking up I see Andreas is laying beside me and oddly enough he is awake too. He stares at me and rubs my face with the pad of his thumb.

"You look so beautiful" he says lowly .

The vibrations of his voice rattle my chest and it makes me shiver in a good way. I squeeze my thighs together and he notices me squirming.

"What is it schätzchen?" He asks with a smirk.

Ok it's settled he's very experienced at knowing how to turn a girl on . I think to myself.

"Nothing" I say softly.

"Speak up liebling" he says coming closer to my face.

The smell of his cologne engulfs me and it makes me want to moan. I bite my lip to keep quiet.

"Scheiße"(f*ck) He says and rolls onto his back.

He runs his fingers through his thick blond hair and I can see him lick his lips. I look down and see there's only a thin silk sheet over our bodies and that the comforter has slid off the bed and fell to the ground.

Looking down I see something bulging out from underneath the sheet and I moan softly. All I want to do is ride it and my core starts to heat up. I close my eyes and open them looking back at his chest. It's so muscular and chiseled and I see tattoos covering his left peck and running down his upper arm.

Why is this man so damn sexy I think to myself. As soon as the thought runs through my head Andreas gets up and gets on top of me. I yelp at how fast he does it.

In just one second I'm surrounded by his muscular body and his cologne is all around me.

I moan feeling his d*ck poking into my upper thigh. I want it so bad. I want it right now! I think to myself.

"Was tust du mir an" he whispers in my ear and I can't take it anymore a moan escapes my mouth and it lands right on his ear . (What are you doing to me)

I feel him tense up and he looks down at me all the blue in his eyes only at the rim of his pupils. He bites his lip and grinds his hard d*ck into my wet pussy.

The only thing that separates us, are our gym shorts. I feel him poke into me.

"I want you so bad" I say breathlessly.

"Are you sure schätzchen?" He says looking down at me. "Because if we start... I don't think I'll be able to stop" he says looking at me seriously.

I nod my head yes.

"Words leibling, use your words" he says with a thick accent. He bends down and sucks on my exposed color bone and I moan out.

"Yes Andreas" I moan out. "Take me!" I yell digging my nails into his muscular arms.

I hadn't had sex in about a month, and I needed it bad.  I needed him bad...

Quicker than ever Andreas pulls the shirt he gave me to wear down. He tugs at the collar  hard which makes it rip slightly . He sits up with his legs around my hips and takes both of his hands and rips the shirt all the way. Which leaves my breasts exposed.

I gasp, now completely exposed and I look up at him and he's licking his lips taking in the sight.

"Ich werde dich zum Schreien bringen" He says raspily. (I'm going to make you scream)