Midnight Drive

Naomi's POV

         I hang up the phone and grab my coat and slide it on over me. I also grab my phone and my wallet just in case.

I walk downstairs and get the keys that I dropped on the floor earlier. I make sure to turn off all the lights in the house and I open up the front door. The cold air hits me before anything. I spot Andreas' car on the street and close and lock the front door as I make my way out.

I run over to the car. As I get to the passenger door Andreas pops it open for me. The warm air from the car billows out and I see him look up at me with a concerned face. I hesitate slightly but then I hop in and close the door.

I sit on the comfy seat and I feel that it is one of those cool warming seats you hear about on the car commercials. My bum feels all warm, which makes me feel a little better.

I finally look over at him and say "Me and Damien broke up..." .

I sit and stare at him and he has a mixed look on his face.

I go ahead a get everything out from earlier as well. I take a deep breath and say "And your wife knows about us..." I blurt out and look down at my feet.

Scared to look back up at him I fiddle with my hands.

"What do you mean my wife knows about us?" He asks I can feel the tension rising in the tiny space.

I look over at him with a sad look. I turn my body to look straight at him because that's what he deserves. I can see that he's nervous as he runs his fingers through his blond hair, I can see that his hands shake as he does it as well. He actually looks pitiful and I wonder what happened before he showed up to my rescue. I start to wonder if Dana went off on him already.

"Um well... when she gave me that awkward hug before me and Damien left your house she whispered in my ear" I say gulping because I feel a lump start to form in my throat. "She said something like, 'I know what you did', and she told me to be careful with you" I explain everything.

He sits silent for a little while and I can tell it's a lot for him to take in. I see all of the information I just dropped on him is weighing heavy , I start to feel bad.

I look down at my hands "I should have never kissed you like that... I feel like I've ruined your whole life... I'm so sorry" I say. I can't help but start to cry.

Andreas instantly grabs my face and lifts it so that I'm looking at him. He wipes my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Don't ever say that schätzchen" he says looking into my eyes. " you haven't ruined anything for me. Yes we were kind of messy about what we did but I'm happy we did it. I regret nothing meine liebe. And plus my wife... my wife is dead to me" he says.(my love).

Oh my gosh did he really just say that? I start to wonder what happened between them, but I know not to ask him something so personal just yet.

"I just want you to myself wunderschön... does that make me a bad guy?" He asks searching my eyes.

"I kind of just want to do what makes me feel good...even if that means doing something wrong" I say staring at his lips.

Andreas turns the car's lights off outside and inside. He lets my face go for just a second and pushes a button that lets his seat back. He grabs me up and in one swoop places me onto his lap. I sit and straddle him. He pulls me closer to him, and I place my hands on his sides, feeling every muscle in his body flex. He pulls me down on top of him and I lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beat steady and it comforts me.

I feel his hands play in my twists and I flinch remembering Damien grabbing them so harshly.

"What's wrong wunderschön? He asks lowly sitting up a little. I can hear his voice vibrate through his chest.

I close my eyes and I say "nothing".

I hear him sigh and I know he knows I'm lying.

I sit up on my elbows and look him in his eyes "can we go somewhere?" I ask.

"Where do you want to go meine liebe?" He asks kissing my nose. (my love)

"Anywhere but here..." I say

"I actually have a place we can go" he says as he pushes the button on the side of his chair which causes us to slowly sit up.

Sitting up straight now we stare into each other's eyes. Andreas leans into me and kisses me passionately. He sucks on my bottom lip which makes me moan. He then cups my a*s and squeezes it hard which makes me moan more. Andreas pulls away from my lips and starts to go for my neck and I stop him.

"Uh uhh" I giggle " you've already left your mark on my neck" I say.

Andreas looks at me curiously and pulls my head to the side softly. I see him push the light on for the inside and he looks at my neck.

"Damn I didn't mean to leave a mark" he says softly.

"Well you left one" I say slapping him on the chest playfully. I laugh.

He looks at me and bites his lip" C'mon I have a place we can go"

I climb off of his lap and crawl into the passenger seat. I adjust myself and buckle up.

Andreas flicks the car lights on and turns off the inside lights .

He looks over at me and says "Are you ready?"

"Mmhm" I give him a smile.

He looks away turning on the radio and pulls off down the road.

I wonder where we're headed but to be honest ide be happy as long as it's with him.