The parking lot

Naomi's POV

              Stuck for words I sit and stare at Mr Krau— er Andreas. Did he just call me the most beautiful girl in the world... I knew Damien had to have gotten his flirty personality from somewhere, but that was just outright bold.

"Cat got your tongue wunderschön?" I hear Andreas say bringing me out of thought.

I start to blush really hard and become self conscious with his blue eyes staring me down.

I smile at him "thank you" I say finally .

"You're welcome" he says.

"Andreas your order is ready" I hear the barista say from across the coffee shop.

"I'll be right back" Andreas says and gets up from the table.

I watch as he walks over and gets the drinks, his back muscles flexing every step he makes.

Oh my gosh what is wrong with me? What am I going to do. Of course I find Andreas extremely attractive but it would be wayyyy left if I were to act on it.

I see Andreas walking back towards the table and I decide to just accept what he says as just major flirting, and nothing serious.

Andreas hands me my frappuccino and I say "thank you!" I smile at him.

"You're very welcome" Andreas says as he sits down.

"Did Damien give you my contact information" he asks.

"Yeah he did I was actually in the processes of drafting an email to send to you" I say taking a sip of my drink.

"What do you mean drafting?" He says a little confused " you know you don't have to put a face on for me, you could honestly just have made a call" he says smiling at me.

"Oh" I say giving him a laugh.

We sit in silence a little bit just enjoying our food and drinks.

Andreas breaks the silence. "Do I make you nervous wunderschön?" He asks looking at me from above his coffee cup.

"Uh-um no im just awkward" I say lying .

"Don't lie to me" he says putting his drink down.

"Okayyy yes." I say looking down.

"Look up at me when you speak liebling" he says. I look up at him in his eyes and he says "yes what?"(darling)

"Yes you make me nervous" I say squirming a little in my seat.

He gives me a smirk and says "you make me nervous too schätzchen". (treasure 'endearing term in germany')

I can't help but to smile. For the rest of the time I'm keen at changing the conversation whenever I feel that things are going a little inappropriate. We talk about his art piece that was hanging in the gallery and we actually come up with another time to meet. For interior design of course. We finish up our coffee and snacks and walk out of of the shop. I tried to give Andreas his coat back in the shop but he insisted on me wearing it over mine.

"Where did you park schätzchen?" Andreas asks me. (term of endearment)

Im so cold my teeth chatter "I parked in the parking deck around the corner from the gallery" I say looking up at him.

We've made it back to the gallery now. I start to take off his coat but he stops me.

"You don't want it back?" I ask looking up at him sideways.

"You think ide let you walk to your car alone?" He asks looking at me crazy.

"Oh" I say giggling . I bring my hands up to mouth and breathe on them trying to warm them up.

We walk around the corner to the parking garage.
"I actually got lucky since no one was here this morning" I say walking over to my car that's on the ground deck.

I walk between the neighboring car and mine and end up at my door. I pull my car keys out of my pocket and they fall to the ground. I groan and bend over to pick them up. Suddenly I feel Andreas close behind me, closer than I expected, and it makes me jump.

I stand straight up and turn around and he's so close I can feel the heat from his body warming mine.

I look up at him and say "you scared me a little" softly.

I feel Andreas place his hands on my hips and we're so close it's actually making my heart beat so fast.

"Andre—" I start to say.

"Shhh schätzchen" he says softly in his thick accent.

I stand completely stuck looking up at him. I couldn't stop thinking about how good he looked and how close we were.

"I really want to kiss you" I hear him say as he stares down at my lips.

I see him lick his lips and that sends me. Why is he doing this to me. I feel like he's trying to seduce me.

"Damien doesn't deserve you" I hear Andreas say as he cups my face. " I see how he treats you and you don't deserve that. I can talk some sense into him, if you want me to... anything for you" he says breathlessly.

"No I ju—" I suddenly get emotional out of nowhere .

My eyes start to tear up and I look away from him and Andreas doesn't pull my chin back to him for the first time.

"You really like him don't you?" He asks.

"I do, it's just that, you're right" I say wiping a tear from my eyes. " I think he's cheating on me" I say still looking away.

I feel ashamed and angry for still liking him even though I know he's being unfaithful. What does that make me?

"Same" I hear him say all of a sudden.

I look up at him confused.

"I'm sorry... my wife.. I just... never mind" he says .

I give the conversation some time. And we both stand there in silence . Andreas' hands still cupping my face. I look away and take his hands down. I let our hands linger a little but then I release them.

I look up at him and say "thank you for everything, for the coffee, and the brownie, and everything you've done for me" I say "I should head home now" I say looking away a little awkward.

I start to turn around to open my door but then Andreas stops me and bring my face forward. I look into his eyes and I can tell they're reading me and searching for answers I know he doesn't have for himself. I see so much emotion in them and restraint.

All of a sudden he comes near me and I just know he's about to kiss me . Instinctively I close my eyes but then Andreas tilts my head to the side and I feel his lips on my cheek. He kisses my cheek and pulls away.

"Drive safe wunderschön" He says and walks away.

I stand at my car stuck for I don't know how long. Time just seems to move slow.

Hearing the engines of cars driving past me I'm brought back into reality. I open my door and head home.

Did y'all think he was going to kiss her on the lips? Did you guys like the chapters with Andreas' POV? Should I make another chapter so we can see what Andreas is thinking??