Explosions

Naomi's POV

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry ... I just.. I just saw that the door was open and then-then I had seen your easel—" I say stuttering really bad.

The magnitude of what I've done hits me hard and I unconsciously start to grab my chest. Oh my gosh I really just broke into this man's private space I'm so stupid! I think to myself.

I look back to Andreas to see what he's going to say and how he's going to react but he just starts to laugh which oddly makes me more uncomfortable.

"It's ok wunderschön" Andreas says in a soothing voice. "I'm not angry with you at all" I see him start to make his way closer to me.

Seeing that he's not angry at all and that he is in a good mood makes me feel so relived. I truly didn't know how he would have reacted so I'm happy he didn't get upset. I give him a smile.

"I wasn't expecting to see you so soon schätzchen" he says to me and he closes the space between us.

I look up at his face and I see that he's understanding. I feel his hand make its way to the crook of my neck and the warmth from his touch sends chills down my body. He makes me feel so comfortable as he rubs the pad of his thumb on my cheek. I start to wonder if he can feel how hot they are.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was just so—so curious" I say softly almost to a whisper.

There's a mixture of excitement and want in my heart. Also I feel guilty for how I'm feeling and allowing this to take place. There's also a feeling of nervousness in my gut. What if Dana walks in here on us? I have sooo many feelings swirling in my head and it's quite overwhelming, but the most overwhelming feeling of all is want.

I want him so much it's absolutely insane. He makes me feel comfortable and safe . I never feel that when I'm with Damien, and before Damien I never truly experienced a real relationship. So it's sad, but everything is still so new to me. All I know is I've never felt this type of pull in my heart before.

I look up at Andreas and his blue eyes mesmerize me. I let my eyes wonder over his body. His beard is so nice and masculine it made me so hot. He was actually pretty muscular for an older guy, well if you consider early 40s old. He just had an aura about himself. He was mysterious yet so inviting at the same time. And I wanted him.

The last thing I look at are his lips they weren't too big and they weren't small either. I bite my lip thinking about how they would feel pressed against mine. Ever since this morning when we almost kissed I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel.

I start to come closer to his face and my head starts to tilt back a little. I feel his arms tighten around my waist and he holds me firm. I feel my hands travel up his muscular chest and I grab his shirt in my hands.

All of a sudden my feelings take complete control and I stand on my tippy toes and press my lips against his.

His lips are soft on mine, and they linger for only a second before he pulls away from me.

I open my eyes and I see him step back.

My body starts to feel cold without the warmth of his arms surrounding me.

Andreas stands there looking completely shocked, and I stand there staring back. My embarrassment starts to slowly grow and grow.

Oh my gosh I need to say sorry. I need to apologize for kissing him like that I should have never! How could I do something so stupid! I think to myself.

"Schätzchen..." He says staring at me in my eyes.

He has a mixed look of disbelief but I can't place it.

My mouth parts slightly but I can't find the words to say. I look to the floor, but I know I won't find any answers there. I feel like I'm having an out of body experience and I just want to disappear.

I gather the courage to look back up at him and his face has changed.

His eyes are staring intently at my lips and I see his hands clenching slightly. He looks scary and sexy at the same time. I see him slowly look back up into my eyes and they're filled with want which catches me off guard.

I start to take a step back and I say "I'm so—", but before I can finish my sentence Andreas starts walk towards me fast.

Next thing I know Andreas has grabbed me roughly around my waist and I'm brought closer to him than ever before.

My heart beats so fast I know it's gonna come out of my chest and I look up at him.

"You shouldn't have done that wunderschön" is the last thing I hear him say.