So close

Naomi's POV

          After I say my daring little line, Andreas cocks his head to the side and licks his bottom lip.

"Oh really leibling" he says challenging me.

"Yes" I whisper.

I feel Andreas grab my chin roughly. He makes me turn to look at him.

"Don't whisper schätzchen speak up" He says staring at me.

All of a sudden he grabs my hips and thrusts his crotch up into mine.

"Yes!" I scream feeling how hard he is. I get a little embarrassed by my outburst.

"Mmmm that's what I want to hear" he says huskily in his accent. " Mmmm Ich kann es kaum erwarten, dass du meinen Namen schreist" He mumbles picking me. (I can't wait to hear you scream my name)

I scream as he stands up with me in his arms. Oh no no why did I have to be all daring and say that sh*t.

Andreas wraps my legs around him and I can feel the tip of his d*ck pressing into my knit grey leggings like nothing else. He cups my a*s cheeks firmly which makes me get so hot. Oh my gosh it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. I keep thinking to myself.

Andreas leads us down the hallway we were in earlier.

"Wh-Where are we going?" I stutter still in his arms.

Andreas doesn't answer me and I start to get anxious. We make our way to the end of the hallway and we turn into the master bedroom. Once inside Andreas puts me down and I walk further into the room. I hear Andreas close the door and I turn around to look at him.

He's so tall and muscular. He looks at me and it's as if he knows the affect he's having on me . He slips off his sweater and pulls it over his head. I gasp at how his muscles flex and move. His body is perfect. His six pack protrudes from stomach and I have the urge to run my fingers down it. His jeans hang loosely from his hips and I see his V-line has veins in it. I bite my lip as my cheeks heat up, and I feel my core start to get wet.

"Um are we staying h-here tonight" I say stuttering as he walks over to me.

"Did you want me to take you back?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"Um I think my parents will worry" I say.

"Hmm true. But you're a woman schätzchen they'll understand" he says standing in front of me now which forces me to crane my neck to look up at him.

"I mean...I guess they would " I say stepping back and sitting on the bed slowly.

The bed is so comfortable it sucks me in as soon as I sit down.

Andreas raises his eyebrow at me and says "well if you're staying the night you're going to need something to sleep in ja?" (yes)

I nod my head yes and he disappears into the closet. While he's gone I lay back onto the bed and close my eyes. I feel the ibuprofen start to kick in and the headache starts to finally subside. He comes back out and he has a T-shirt and some gym shorts in his hand. He hands it to me and I get off the bed and grab them. I go into the bathroom and close the door behind me .

I look at my reflection and I look a mess. My eyes are puffy and my clothes look horrible. I hurry and take them off and go into the pocket on my leggings and grab my hair tie.

I tie up my hair and put it in a big bun to get my long twists out of the way. I put on his T-shirt which is pretty baggy on me. I pull on his shorts that struggle to stay up, and check myself in the mirror. With my hair up and out of the way I can see a knot on my right temple. I touch it and it doesn't hurt too too much it just looks really bad. I stare at it and I'm brought back to being in the car with Damien.

He looked crazy and it shocked me... I never would have ever expected him to do that to me in a million years. I decide that I'll try and make the knot go down with some warm water.

I walk to the bathroom door and peak out just a little .

"Andreas?" I ask.

"Yes mein liebe ?" He says.

"Um do you have a wash cloth I can use?" I ask from the door.

I hear the bed make a sound and I look through the crack and see him getting up. Omg why is he coming to the door?

"Um if you tell me where your linen closet is I can get it myself" I say but he just makes his ways to the door.

He tries to open it but I just hold it in place. I don't want him to see the big knot on my head and make him angry all over again.

"Let me come in schätzchen" he says now at the door.

F*ck.F*ck.F*ck. I say under my breath . I let go of the door and try to undo my bun as fast as I can but he opens the door while I struggle. I turn my head to hide the knot and he gives me a weird look.

He walks into the bathroom and he walks past me towards the back near the tub. He goes to a door that I hadn't noticed before and opens it. While his back is turned I try to take down my big bun but the rubber band is tangled in a twist .

F*ck my life I mumble. While I struggle I hear Andreas walking over to me.

"Here you go liebling" he says.

I sit straight up and look at him. He laughs and says "what are you doing with your hair? It's all over the place. Let me help you it looks like it's tangled" he says as he pushes my hair back.

"N-no—" I start to say but it's too late.

Andreas freezes as he pushes my hair back out of my face. I look up at him and I see he's staring at my right temple.

I try to back away from him but he holds me in place.

"Don't" He says anger in his voice. I see his chest start to rise and fall and I get a little nervous. He raises his hand that isn't pushing my hair back and touches the bump on my head. I flinch.

He lets go of my hair and runs his fingers through his and he walks past me back into the bedroom.

I stand in the same place stuck for a minute my mind racing. I hear him walk out of the room and I'm left alone in the bathroom all by myself.