Little Meanings

Naomi's POV

         "You ready wunderschön?" I hear Mr. Krauskopf ask from behind me.

I turn around bringing myself out of a daydream and say "yes" giving him a sweet smile.

Mr. Krauskopf walks past me and opens up the gallery door for me. I walk through and get a wiff of his amazing cologne . The cologne was intoxicating and I couldn't help but to think about what it would be like to be completely enveloped in it.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Mr. Krauskopf asks once we make it outside.

My heart starts to beat faster and I look up at him completely ready for some sh*t to go down. What could possibly be his secret? I think to myself.

I stare up at him and say "yes" very shyly.

"I actually hate coffee. I only go to this place because they make the best banana nut muffins."

I look up at him with complete relief and a smile grows on my face. I hear a deep chuckle from him which warms my insides .

"That's weird cuz I hate coffee too... I just like to get the fancy frappuccinos and brownies" I say looking up at him.

We stare for a while but it isn't awkward at all. Before I know it I almost trip on an uneven pavement.

I catch myself before I fall flat on my face. I feel a strong hand grab my arm and it's Mr. Krauskopf.

"Whoa there watch yourself" he says with a dry laugh. "I'm gonna have to really watch you" he says with a laugh.

I feel my cheeks get hot and I look down embarrassed.

Mr.Krauskopf raises my chin and says "look you don't have to be embarrassed ... I like being there for you." I hear him say.

Almost as if he was smacked with realization he snatches his hand back to his side and tucks it in his pocket almost as if to restrain himself from touching me.

The thought of him not being able to control himself around me turns me on a little. I don't think I have the strength to keep holding my feelings back.

We round the block and I see the little coffee shop off in the distance ahead of us. I smile and say "finally, I thought I was going to freeze to death out here" I say shivering.

"Here" I hear Mr.Kraukopf say.

I look over and he's taking off his coat. He wraps it around me. While he's putting the coat around my shoulders I'm able to get a closer look at him. Up close I can see that his ears are red and his cheeks are getting close to the same color.

It must be because he's cold I think to myself.

"Oh my gosh you don't have to do that" I say not accepting the gesture.

"I want to wunderschön" I hear him say as he fixes it perfectly over my shoulders.

I stiff up but we just keep walking in silence. The coffee shop was still a little ways down the road.

His coat was so warm and I didn't want to admit that it completely stopped my shivering. The bad thing about it was now his cologne completely enveloped me. The smell was so intoxicating that I started to actually get extremely turned on by it.

"Are you sure you're not too cold?" I ask worriedly looking over at him only in his long black sleeve shirt. The material looked thin so I knew he was freezing.

"We're almost to the shop I'll be fine" he says smiling at me.

We finally come to the shop's entrance and Mr.Krauskopf opens the door for me like a gentleman.