Business proposal

Naomi POV

Riding in the passenger seat of Andreas' car was so nice. I started to actually wonder how much money this man had because their house was extravagant and I hadn't seen their garage yet but I just know that they had a lot of cars.

I trace my hand along the soft tan leather, the front seat was so spacious. There was what looked like a touch screen tablet in the middle of us. I could tell that the tablet controlled everything in the car. Everything looked so high tech and smooth.

I change my attention now to look out the window. We had been driving for a while now but I didn't care. I truly just needed to get away from everything . I felt like my mental health was just drowning with everything that was happening back at home.

I had a pounding headache that I know was caused from Damien being so rough. I stare out the window and try not to move my head.

"Are you ok schätzchen?" I hear him softly say from my left side.

"Um... I will be" I say holding my head.

We are now getting off the interstate and I can see us inching towards the city.

"Where are you taking me?" I say forcing a laugh.

I look out of the window now and we're engulfed in the high skyscrapers and lights of downtown Chicago. I love coming downtown every once and a while, but I feel like I've been down here so much the past couple of days.

Even though it was late, the city was alive with people everywhere and it made my mood start to lift.

"I'm taking you somewhere you'll like" he says now looking over at me. He gives me a wink and his long blonde lashes flutter. How did he look so good! I truly don't think I'll be able to control myself if me and him end up alone . I squeeze my thighs together and turn my attention back to the outside.

We round a corner and enter a parking garage. Before we enter, Andreas rolls down the window and pulls out what looks like an ID card. He leans out of the car and I get a nice view of his ripped back as his shirt rises.

I pinch myself and I turn my attention back to my window. I breath out and try to let my sense come back to me.

After Andreas swipes his card we zoom up into the parking garage. He speeds off so fast I actually hold on to the seat . He's probably just trying to show off I roll my eyes. We go up to the top of the garage and you can see the whole city from being up so high.

He zooms over to a parking space and pushes the button next to the steering wheel which turns off the car.

Andreas zips up his coat and gets out of the car. I guess we're here I think to myself.

I lean over and grab up my wallet, phone , and keys from the floor. My passenger door opens up and the cold air hits me hard as f*ck. I'm guessing because we're so high up . I mean Chicago isn't called the Windy City for nothing.

Andreas gives me his hand and I take it stepping out of the car. He closes the door for me and brings me close to him.

"I know it's cold out here schätzchen, but I want to show you something almost as beautiful as you." He says softly looking down at me. "Do you trust me?" He asks.

"Yes I do" I say smiling.

He holds me close and leads me over to the edge of the parking garage. There is about a 4.5 ft tall fence keeping you from falling off the edge.

Andreas brings me over to the south west corner and we look out over the city. The lights are beautiful and you can hear the faint honks and sounds of the angry people down on the ground. We were extremely high up and I tense because I'm afraid of heights. There is a low hum from the sound of the wind traveling against the building. I start to shiver and Andreas brings me close to him.