Decisions Decisions

Naomi's POV

         Andreas held me for so long. He didn't let me go. We stood there for a good amount of time just holding each other silent. I really missed him and I started to feel worse about the way I left things with him back at his penthouse in the city.

"I missed you so much schätzchen" he says softly into my ear.

I become emotional and start crying again. Ughhh why have been so emotional lately I think, but then I know the answer to that.

I pull away from him but he doesn't let me get far.

"Don't" is all he says and I just succumb to his demand.

Andreas stops hugging me but lets his hand close around mine. He turns away from me slightly to get his luggage and I let him walk in. He walks by me and leans his luggage up against the wall while I lock the door. Turning around I see him staring at me, uncomfortable I look down and away.

"Why did you leave me?" Andreas says in a low monotone voice.

My breath hitches as I see him glaring at me. Oh my gosh why did I give him my address. He's obviously upset.

I look back at him and grab my arm awkwardly. I need to just own up to it and stop running from him.

"Come over to the couch let's talk over ther—" I start to say.

"Nein" He says in German harshly, and I know exactly what it means.

A little dumbfounded I say "okay..."

"Tell me right here right now schätzchen" he says raising his voice and I can see his muscles tense.

"I-I" I start to say and run my fingers through my hair. " Damien showed me the paintings..." I say staring up at him now.

I see the color run from his face and I can tell that's not what he expected me to say. He avoids my eye and runs his fingers through his light blond hair. I hear him take in a sharp breath and I can tell he's very uncomfortable.

"I didn't want you to see them..." he says lowly which  scares me a little.

"Wh-What are they... like why are they all of me?" I ask him my voice shaking a little.

"I knew you'd take it that way" he says shaking his head and burying his face in his hands.

"Are you like?" I can't bring myself to say it so I just stand there watching him squirm under my gaze.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you Naomi... you were constantly on my mind. I had to find some way to express myself. I admit it was a little unhealthy how much— how much I wanted you to myself" He says now looking me dead in my eyes.

I step back a little and he starts to walk forward towards me. Instead of running I stand where I am and let him come up close to me. He envelops my face in his huge hands and I literally shiver with fear.

"Please don't hurt me" I say as my voice breaks.

"Ide never hurt you Naomi" he says calmly. "I think you know that deep down... or you wouldn't have let me in" He says looking me in my eyes seriously .

I look up at him now and tell myself to calm down. I think the reason I get so scared around Andreas sometimes is because I can see hints of Damien's character in him... I mean he did raise Damien into the man he is. Where could Damien have learned to act so toxically?

"I think I can trust you" I say softly. "But I've been hurt so bad mentally and physically... in the past so I have my guard up high" I say looking away from him.

"I knew that if you saw the paintings I did too early, it would scare you off. To tell you the truth the paintings are apart of an art show I'm going to be apart of in the summer... I was going to surprise you" he says softly before kissing my forehead.

I immediately shoot my head up at him. "They were for an art show??" I ask confused.

"Yes mein liebe" He says mumbling and pushing my big curls back behind my shoulder.

Wait what? I think to myself. I mean yeah that would be pretty early for him to include me into an art show but I can't believe I acted the way I did. Running from him... I guess Dana and Damien had poisoned my mind so much against him that I started to believe them.

Andreas starts to kiss my exposed shoulder which makes me bite my lip but then I remember why I called him in the first place.

I swallow hard and I muster up the courage.

I pull away from him and he gives me a curious look. Before I can tell Andreas that I need to tell him something, he asks me the question that I know has been burning on his chest for the last month.

"I get why you left me that night, but why did you leave Chicago?" He asks cocking his head to the side. "Was it because of Damien?" He says looking down at me.

I just shake my head yes. He runs his fingers through his hair and just says "I will deal with him later" extremely low.

"Andreas I need to tell you something" I blurt out before I can stop myself.

He looks at me weird and I close my eyes and breathe in.

"Stay right here" I say pulling away from him. I start to walk away and he looks as if he's about to follow me.

"Please" is all I say and he looks worried.

I walk away and head to the bathroom on the other end of the loft. In the cabinet below the sink is where I left the pregnancy test. I take in a deep breath as I grab the test and make my way back over to where he's standing.

"Schätzchen what's going on?" He says confused looking at me wondering what's behind me.

I hold the test behind my back and I look up at him my eyes already starting to water again.

"Liebling what's wrong? Are you hurt?" He asks starting to get more worried and uneasy.

I shake my head no. And I pull the test from behind my back. My heart is pounding in my ears and I show him.

I know he immediately knows it's a pregnancy test. He has a weird forlorn look on his face. He slowly walks over to me his eyes no longer on mine but on what I'm holding in my hands.

Once he makes his way over to me he looks at the test closely and his eyebrows raise and he covers his mouth with a surprised look on his face. He stares up at me and looks at me for a little while.

I'm completely stuck scared of how he'll react.

"We're having a baby!" He says with a look of shock on his face.

But he doesn't look disappointed at all. He comes over and lifts me up into his arms and holds me.

"I promise I will care for you and our säugling, you will never need or want for anything! I will give them the world mein liebe I promise!" he says in my chest.

I start to feel bad because I don't know if that's what I want...

"I don't know Andreas" I say softly as I hold him.

"What do you mean liebling?" He looks at me in my eyes

"I don't know if I want to keep it" I say seriously.