Lust

Naomi's POV

RECAP

Then he says something that scares me "How can I be mad at my son for being just like me?"

......

His words take me by surprise, is Andreas abusive?? Is that what Dana meant when she told me to be careful with him ??? He didn't seem like he was abusive to her.

Staring at him in disbelief. I say "what do you mean he's just like you?" I ask slowly.

He looks me in his eyes and reluctantly says "Back then I used to be a very possessive man... it's not something I'm proud of" he says.

"I mean well that's back then..." I say 'I hope' thinking to just myself.

I sit staring at him. I adjust myself on his lap and I feel his arms tighten around my back. I know I wouldn't be able to get away even if I tried.

I look down at his manly face and he looks up at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I scared you leibling"he says his eyes looking sad which contrast with his muscular body .

I have to admit seeing him so angry turned me on so bad and couldn't help but to squirm sitting on his lap. He was so big and I wanted him to be on top of me . Stop it! I think to myself . Even though I'm single he's still married. This is not right at all.

"It's ok" I breathe out.

"I'm happy we're finally alone wunderschön" he says his eyes flicking to my lips. "Every time I look at you I think to myself how could my son hurt you like he did".

He grabs my face pulling me to him and kisses my forehead. He makes his way down to my lips and we stare at each other. My heart starts to race and I feel something grow beneath me. Knowing what it is my cheeks get hot.

"Ich will mit Dir in's Bett" he says gruffly. (I want to make love to you)

Hearing him speak German turns me on so bad even though I don't know what he's saying . He finally pulls me into a kiss. I feel his tongue enter my mouth and he keeps a firm hold on my face as he guides me where he wants me. Our tongues play and touch and he takes the opportunity to circle his lips around my bottom lip and suck and bite on it.

"Ich habe Angst, ich werde zu rauh mit dir sein" he says as he pulls me down rough onto him. (I am scared I will be too rough with you)

I let out a whimper and he cocks my head to the side exposing my neck. He seizes my neck and lets his tongue lick circles around the hickey he gave me earlier. I let out a cry because it's still so sore.

"Shh schätzchen" He says roughly in my neck and kisses my sore spot.

My hand finds it's way to the back of his neck and I grab at his hair and squeeze my legs around his crotch.

He lets out a low groan and pulls my chin to look at him dead in his eyes. The blue that was once in his eyes is dull and they're so dark it's scary.

"Don't start something you can't finish kleiner" he says lowly. (Little one)

I look him back in his eyes and say something that surprises myself.

"Oh I can finish it" I say.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I wanted to stop here to give a warning .

There will be graphic sexual content in the continuing chapters!!!!

Please if this bothers you please do not read on!

How are you liking the book so far?? Do we think Andreas has anger issues ?? Will he be able to control his temper ??