Love

Naomi's POV

With all the craziness going on my father rushes me out of the bathroom. People are staring and wide eyed as he rushes me out of the resturant.

"I'll always find you Nomi!! You'll always be mine!!! And the baby!!" I hear Damien scream from behind us.

I steal a glance and look backwards and I see Andreas restraining Damien as he screams like a wild animal. My dad turns me back around and rushes me out of the resturant. I'm too in shock to pay attention to the cold air and I see my parents car parked in the front.

My father opens the door for me and helps me into the warm car. I see that my mother is at the wheel looking very upset. My dad hops into the car and we drive off. I try to catch my breath and compose myself but it's so hard. Looking out the window I notice that we don't get on the highway and that we stay downtown navigating through the busy streets.

"Where are we going?" I ask shakily.

My mother gives me a worried look as she looks at me through the rear view mirror, she doesn't answer.

"Can someone tell me where we're going?" I say.

My father hands me a card and I look at it through one eye. My left eye is in so much pain I resort to just keeping it closed. I flip it over and see Andreas' face and full name.

Andreas Wolfgang Krauskopf

This is his ID card that gives him access to his penthouse. As soon as I realize where we're going my mother turns into the parking garage.

"Why are we coming here mom?" I say confused .

I see her just look at me and start to cry my dad holds her arm and rubs it soothingly. I opt to just stay quiet. We pull into the familiar parking lot and my father helps me get out of the car. Even once we make it into the elevator my father still has a tight protective hold on me and my mother. I swipe Andreas' card when necessary and the elevator takes us all the way to the top.

Before the elevator doors open I catch a glimpse of my reflection and I look like a monster.

When the doors open all the way we catch a glimpse of the penthouse. Everything looks the exact same like it did the first time I saw it except there weren't any shattered vases all of the floor. It was clean.

I walk out of the elevator behind my parents.

"Um I'll be right back" is all I say and walk down the long hallway to the master bedroom.

Finding my way down the familiar hallway I get a text message notification. Looking down at the phone I see a text from Andreas.

I'm so sorry about everything...Once I take care of Damien I will be over there with you.

A tear drops to the screen of my phone and I haven't even noticed I was crying. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing once they started.

Scared, I slowly turn on the lights in the master bedroom revealing my horrible swollen black and purple face.

My bottom lip is swollen and bleeding, the whole left side of my face has a faint purple hue. My left eye was by far the worst looking of it all. It was swollen shut and I had the worst black eye.

"How could he have done this to me!" I slam my fist onto the counter top. Staring at my pitiful reflection I hear footsteps coming toward the room.

"Nomi are you alright?" I hear my mothers voice through the closed bathroom door.

"No" I break down and say.

"Let me in?" She says through the thick door.

"P-please just give me a second" I say with my voice trembling.