Deutschland

Naomi's POV

"What do you mean you don't know if you want to keep it?" Andreas asks me with a shocked look on his face.

We're now sitting down on the couch and he looks heartbroken.

"Andreas I don't think I'm ready to have a child" I say breaking down. "I've been looking at other options" I say fiddling with my knit leggings.

"What do you mean other options" Andreas says with disgust in his voice.

"You know what I mean" I say quietly whiping a tear from my face.

"No I want you to say it out loud!" He yells, startling me.

"Abortion!" I scream.

"Why!!? You would need for nothing!" He yells grabbing me and pulling me over to him, forcing me to be in his lap. He buckles over and buries his head into my still flat stomach.

"I will protect you and him! Please don't kill our baby please!" He begs as he starts to cry. "Please liebling" he mumbles into my stomach.

I rub circles into his neck and cry too. I know we both look so pathetic here on the couch. We both cry just holding each other.

"I-I'll think about it" I mutter out into his hair.

Andreas lifts up and cups my face in his hands just kissing my forehead over and over.

"To be honest I'm really scared Andreas.... I'm terrified" I cry

"There's nothing to be afraid of liebling I'm here now" He says reassuring me. "I'll never leave your side I promise"

I pull away from him and look to the ground. "I don't doubt that Andreas" I say.

"Then what's the problem schätzchen?" He says still holding me.

"It's... It's because I don't feel safe. Like ever. Damien threatened me, and I feel like he's going to pop up any day now" I say still looking down embarrassed.

I hold my belly for the first time since I found out about my pregnancy .

"I think he'd try to hurt our child" I say finally looking him dead in his icy eyes. "You don't know the things he texted me after I fled Chicago." I say in a daze thinking of all the vile things he said.

"He threatened my life Andreas" I say as my voice breaks . "He said if he ever found out I was still... f*cking you....he said he'd kill me and ruin your name" I say sniffling. "I don't want our child to be teased. Or even put in this horrible situation, and I surely don't want to ruin your name. You've worked so hard for it" I say looking at him defeated.

I can see the anger in his eyes and I can feel his body tense. Behind my back I can feel him clenching and unclenching his fists.

He closes his eyes and breathes in and kisses my forehead.

"Did I ever tell you I was planning to leave Chicago?" He says into my hair.

My nose is up against his chin and I can feel his beard tickle my nose as he talks. I wonder why he's asking me this after I just poured my heart out to him?

"No you never said you were." I say looking up at him with a weird look.

"I had planned to leave and go back to Germany for a while..." he says with a pause. "I know my son has threatened you and it burns me up that he's laid his hands on you... I don't think it would be safe for us to have our child here either" he says .

He places his hand underneath my sweater and lays it on my stomach.

"I don't think it's healthy for you to have so much stress liebling. It's not healthy for you, or our baby" he mumbles.

I sit there wondering where he's going with this.

"Maybe you should come with me" He says now looking up at me.

"To-to Germany?" I ask with a shocked look.

"Yes wunderschön, you could come with me, my parents have multiple homes throughout the country. You could even choose which one you wanted to stay at. I would have the finest doctors cater to you. You can just stay there the entire pregnancy and you wouldn't have to need or worry for anything" he says looking at me matter of factly. "I could even hire a Language teacher for you, so you can learn German, you could work on your art all day, I would give you anything you ever needed or wanted, you'd live like a princess liebling" he says looking down at me pushing my hair behind my ear.

It's all so much to take in. I mean I don't know if I would be comfortable going to live in a whole new country.Sh*t a whole new continent at that. Somewhere I know none of the customs, or culture, not even the language. I would have to depend solely on Andreas... for everything. We haven't even known each other for long . I think to myself.

"What do you think baby" he says staring at me with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

"I'-I'll think about it" I say raising my hand to hold his face. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

I had so much to think about, I felt as if my head would explode. All I wanted right now was to just lay on his chest and sleep.

That was the first night in a long time I slept peacefully. Without the horrible paranoia Damien has put on my life.