Hello

Naomi's POV

It's been two weeks since Andreas came and found me in NYC. I don't know how but somehow he convinced me to come back home to Chicago with him.

It's been pretty rough at home. Thankfully Damien hasn't gotten word of me returning home, but I've been trying to explain to my parents why I want to go to Germany.

The day I told them I was pregnant was actually horrible. My mother AND father broke down crying and things haven't been the same since I broke the news to them. They feel as if I've ruined my life somehow. I mean I can see how they'd think that. I'm not taking classes this semester and their only child, their angel, has been deflowered and impregnated by a man they still don't know who.

..... yeah I've kind of held out on who the Father is. They believed it was Damien and I had to make it very very clear it wasn't him.

What could have happened if my parents ran into him at the store or something and confronted him about the pregnancy. Then he would have put two and two together about me and his father and sh*t would have gone to through the roof.

Not only have I held out on who the father is but I'm trying to go to Germany for the duration of my pregnancy ?? Yeah they're livid.

I feel so bad about not telling them the whole story. I've been seeing Andreas every single day since we came back to Chicago.

We've actually became so much closer and our relationship has grown so much. He's like the one person I can depend on to keep me sane.

He thinks I need to tell my parents everything and they'll understand but it's just so hard, because everything has been weighing heavy on me.

So we came up with a plan... and to be honest I feel like it's going to be so horrible but I guess we'll see how this goes.

I'm currently getting dressed for a dinner. Yes another horrible dinner that's driving my anxiety through the roof.

I walk to my personal bathroom and look at my naked body in the mirror. I'm still not really showing, but I've gained some weight. The weight on my hips and butt is nice but I hate that my cheeks have gotten so much chubbier. I roll my eyes and brush the long haired wig I bought the other day.

It was jet black and really long and thick. I only did a little makeup today just my eyebrows and put on some lash extensions.

It was still so cold outside so I put on a cute puffer coat some dark blue jeans and some black Ugg's Andreas bought for me the other day.

I put on some hoop earrings and some lip gloss to finish up my look, nothing too too special.

"Hey Nomi are you ready!?" I hear my father yell from downstairs.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves , but nothing seems to help.

I rub my belly and say "you ready little guy" I smile. Even though I don't know the gender yet I just have a gut feeling it's a boy.

I grab my wallet and my phone and make my way down the stairs.

My mother and father are sitting in the living room watching the TV I can tell they are nervous. My mother has a sick look to her face and my father on the other hand looks angry.

It breaks my heart to see them like this but there's nothing I can do to change it. Everything is set. I'm having this baby, and Andreas is the father of it. I get down to the bottom stair and I start to walk to the front door. My mother sees me and gives me a slight smile. I know she's trying I think to myself.