Just Us.

Naomi's POV

A few hours have passed. Me and Andreas bathed a couple hours ago and we even ordered some food from the resturant down on the first floor. We can't seem to be apart from each other for long. We're constantly on top of each other, I feel like I'm falling for him, but I don't want things to move fast. I have no idea how ide ever open up to my family or my friends about this whole situation.

We're currently sitting in the master bedroom watching old movies. Most people hate black and white movies but I adore them.

Andreas plays in my hair and gives me kisses on my neck. He's been kissing my shoulder for a while and it's been slowly turning me on. I want him so bad I think to myself.

That's it, I think to myself. I crawl out of his lap and turn around and straddle him. He's sitting with his back against the headboard so we're looking in each other's eyes.

I feel him wrap his heavy arms around my back and he lets them rest on top of my a*s. He looks up at me with a smirk and lets his eyes land on my lips where they stay.

I become a little daring and I start to slow grind on his lap making my hips roll sexily on him. I place my hands around the back of his neck and I let my head fall back exposing my neck. I let my hips grind seductively over him which doesn't take long to get him hard.

I hear a groan escape his mouth and soon enough his hands make there way to my back where grabs my sides roughly.

I take the opportunity to take off the shirt he gave me to wear earlier.

"Schätzchen" He says breathlessly as he takes my bare breasts into his hands.

I look back down at him and he looks up at me his eyes dark now with want.

"Are you sure?" He says with his accent thick now.

"Yes" I say almost moaning.

Next thing I know I'm flipped over onto my back and he's on top of me. He stares down at me with an almost animalistic look in his eyes. I start to question if I'm ready for this. But my more bad side immediately knocks the thought out of my head.

I bite my lip and look up at him with seductive eyes. I feel Andreas rip my panties off and I shiver being completely naked under him.

He sits up on his knees and takes off his shirt giving me the best view of my life. After the shirt is off I see him take in every inch of my body.

He licks his lips and says "you look so perfect"

I squirm because I'm already soaking from him teasing me the entire day. I sit up and kiss his stomach and slowly take off his boxers. His dick springs up and hits his belly button. How can it be that big I sit staring at it.

His dick is so thick and long and veiny I start having second thoughts. Andreas comes over to me and lifts my chin and steals a kiss. He pulls away sucking on my bottom lip and he pushes me down flat onto the bed. He's in control now.

I stare up at him and he's so big towering over me. I stare at him for a little, but my eyes fall back to what I want most.

"Don't be scared schätzchen" he says as he holds his length in his hands.

I squeeze my thighs tight together and close my eyes.

"I want you so bad" I hear him say breathlessly as he presses his tip into my pussy lips.

I gasp as I feel how warm and hard he is . Andreas leans down over me and licks my neck as he rubs the tip of his dick up and down my pussy. Every time it graces my clit I moan out which I know drives him crazy.