Aftermath

Naomi's POV

                  "Naomi?" I hear Andreas say softly. "Where are you hiding?" He says and he sounds worried.

My heart starts to slow down and the pounding starts to go down. Weirdly I stay still for a little while, still scared to come out.

I see Andreas' feet walk around the room and he walks towards the closet.

"Leibling?" He says in German. I can tell he's getting anxious and I decide to slide out from under the bed.

I scoot out oddly still being mindful of the sound I'm making. I slide out from under, and Andreas turns around. He stares at me for a little and I finally see him.

I stand up slowly and come a little closer to him and he stands still. The closer I get to him the more I can see that he's hurt.

His face is red on the left side from where Dana slapped him. He has a cut underneath his eye that is bleeding and his hair is disheveled. He looks horrible and I start to get angry that Dana hurt him.

I inch closer to him and he still looks so angry. We don't say anything to each other and I just walk over and wrap my arms around his neck. He's still tense but after a while he relaxes and leans into me wrapping his arms around my back.

I stay silent running circles over his spine. All of a sudden he lifts me up into his arms and takes me into the bathroom. I don't even care where he takes me, I just want to be held. I hold him tight and wrap my legs around his waist and close my eyes and burry my face in his neck.

I hear Andreas open a door which I know has to be the linen closet. I feel soft towels on my bare back. Andreas puts me down on the bathroom sink and I see him walk to the big stand alone bathtub over by the shower.

He bends over and turns the water on and I cover my naked body as I watch him do it. As the water flows into the bath I see him take off his shirt. His muscles flex and poke out which makes me want to walk over to him but I don't. He takes off his grey joggers as well leaving him in only boxers.

"You can soak in the bath, while I take a shower" he says walking towards the shower.

I can tell a lot is going through his mind so I decided not to bother him.

I get off the counter top and make my way over to the bath. I turn off the running water when it starts to get a little full and I feel to see how hot the water is. It feels just right. I smile and step into the tub and slowly sink my way down into the water.

It feels so good on my body I lean back and close my eyes. Hearing the shower door being opened I peak over and see Andreas with his back to me taking off his boxers. I finally get to see his perfect ass.

His body is perfect. I can't help but to stare. I see him look back at me over his shoulder and we connect eyes.

"Andreas ?" I say softly.

"Yes schätzchen?" He says still looking at me.

"Do you want to join me in the tub... I don't mind" I say timidly.

"Are you sure?" He asks cautiously.

I wonder why he's being so shy now. Like he was literally eating me out just an hour ago. I think to myself.

"Yes" I say confidently .

"Ok" he says and he slowly turns around fully naked.

I try and keep my eyes looking at him from his stomach up but I can't help but to let my eyes fall down to his crotch. Oh.. my... God.. my mouth hangs open.

He was huge. He wasn't even hard and he was hung. I can feel my cheeks start to get really hot and I start to get nervous for the first time in a couple hours.

Now I see why he was going to go to the shower... I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on bathing with him so close to me. But it's too late now.

I look back up to his eyes and I know he's seen me staring. He has a smirk on his face which turns me on so bad.

I know if I was pale my cheeks would be blood red right now. I bite my lip and look down as he comes over to the tub.

The tub is actually huge so I know there won't be any problem with him fitting. Andreas walks around behind my head and I see one leg step in and then the other one. I scoot up to give him space and I get so nervous.

He sits down in the water and the warm water splashes a little. Right now I can only feel his legs on my skin and I'm so scared to scoot back.

The water shakes again and I feel the heat of his body on my back.

"Don't be scared" I hear him say seductively in my ear and my heart skips a beat.

I feel arms wrap around my naked body and I'm suddenly being pulled back. The water sloshes and then I feel Andreas' muscular chest on my back. And suddenly I feel something else too. I feel Andreas huge dick pressed up against my back and I fight the urge to let out a moan.

I look down at the water and try to concentrate on not letting my heart race.

Andreas rubs my thighs up and down which doesn't help at all.

"You have the perfect body schätzchen" Andreas says into my ear and I moan. " I want you all to myself... I don't want to share you with anyone" I hear him say more aggressively as he squeezes my thighs a little hard.

I let my head fall back onto his broad shoulder and I close my eyes. Sucking on my bottom lip I let wild thoughts run through my head. Andreas leaves my thighs and runs his strong hands up my stomach and to my breasts . He has complete control over me.

I feel a warm kiss on my shoulder and Andreas says "C'mon let's bathe"

My eyes open with disappointment, and I want to scream No! I want to be f*cked, but I don't.

He grabs  the soap and our washcloths and starts to bathe me.

Ugh he's such a tease I think to myself.