Chapter 20

Kai's P.O.V

I was so mad! One because she shouted at me and two because she said that she wasn't mine. She is mine and will always be mine! I went up the stairs and grabbed her arm and pulled her into our room. She kept trying to get out of my grip.

"Get off of me" she shouted at me

"Shut up Ellie" I said and wine over to the bed. I pushed her down and then layed down beside her and pulled her into my arms, I know it doesn't sound like a punishment and I wish it wasn't and I wished that she enjoyed being in my arms but right now I know she doesn't want to be lying with me so that's exactly what we are going to be doing. We are going to lie here for ages because I like the feeling of her in my arms and at right now she hates it so it's a win win for me, I punish her and am with her as well. Soon enough this won't be a punishment for her and she will love me.

"Stop wriggling around" I said, she didn't stop so I slapped her bum

"Ow, get of me you dick" I smacked her again and she stopped wriggling

"We are going to lie here until I say otherwise, your free to talk to me but it better be with respect and no attitude"

"I don't need your permission to talk" Ugh she just doesn't know when to stop does she? I smacked her again and decided that every time she tried to get out of my grip or gave me attitude that I would smack her. She had to learn one way or another.

"If I were you I wouldn't even talk If your not going to say anything nice or if your only going to anger me even more" I warned her, she doesn't want to see my angry

She didn't say anything and just payed there completely still, after about 30 minuets I heard her soft snores. She had fallen asleep. I lay there with her in my arms, it felt so right and I loved every minute of it.

Ellie's P.O.V

Once he went into the room he pushed me down onto the bed and then lay down with his arms around me, every time I moved or spoke to him in an unfriendly way he smacked my bum, it hurt and after 3 hits I gave up, I didn't want a repeat of yesterday. I just lay there and then I felt myself getting sleepy and my eyes getting heavy, I know it was early and I'm not long up but I'm tired so I just went to sleep anyway.

***

Once I woke up Kai was nowhere to be seen, thank God! I got out of the bed and went to find a bathroom since there wasn't one attached to the room. I found it after not even 2 minuets as it was the 3rd door I opened. I went to the toilet and then walked back to the room I had just woke up in only this time to find Kai sitting on the bed. He looked up at me once he heard the door shut.

"About time you woke up, it's lunch time now, come on I have planned a surprise for you" He said and walked up to me, taking my hand and leading me outside. We walked in silence for a while until I finally spoke up.

"Where are we going?" I already knew what the answer was going to be but I asked it anyway

"You'll see" I knew he would say that!

We soon came to a stop at a lake, it was really nice and looked romantic definitely not a place I'd want to be with Kai at but what can you do when you don't have control over your life anymore.

"Tomorrow if you want we can go swimming" Kai suggested, I don't know why but I actually liked that idea. The lake looks so nice but I don't what to go swimming with Kai, then again maybe it will be a nice idea to clear my head. I always loved to swim.

"Yeah sure" I replied, not looking at him but staring at the lake ahead of me. It was truly beautiful.

***

We stayed at ten lake for a while and then we went a walk before returning to the house. When we walked into the house Kai told me to go get a shower and he'd leave me clothes out on the bed, last time my towel fell off and it was so embarrassing and this time I have to walk across the hall in a towel! I'm not looking forward to this.

Once I got out of the shower, I walked to the bedroom holding the towel tightly and seen that Kai had left me a red dress, it was beautiful. It showed my shoulders and it was quite short but I didn't really mind as it was really nice and I just wanted to wear it.

 It showed my shoulders and it was quite short but I didn't really mind as it was really nice and I just wanted to wear it

(That's not her, that's just the only good photo of the dress I could find)

Once I was in the dress, I straightened my hair with the straighteners Kai must have left, there was also a curling wand but I didn't feel like having curls today. I still didn't know where we were going or why I was getting dressed in a dress but I wasn't complaining.

Kai walked in wearing a black suit and tie, he looked really good but obviously I wasn't going to tell him that.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Our for dinner" He said taking hold of my hand

"Why?" I was curious as to why he was taking me out for dinner as if we were a real couple. I mean to him we were but it's not official therefore it's not real, even if he did ask me to be his girlfriend I'd say no, he kidnapped me and I don't like him. I was thinking about giving him a chance but I decided not to as I don't feel it would be a very good relationship.

"Because I want to take you out, for Valentine's Day after all your my girl now I have to treat you right and spoil you" Ughh there he goes again calling me his girl, I'm not even going to argue this time I don't him to go mad.

***

Dinner went well, I had a chicken and broccoli pasta bake and Kai had a steak and chips. We talked small talk so there wouldn't be awkward silence, even though I didn't really want to talk to him I did as I didn't want to sit in silence. We talked about our favourite things, Kai's favourite was green, his favourite food was burgers or pizza and his favourite holiday was Halloween.

Now we are currently sitting in the living area and watching Hawaii five o, it was my idea as I love this tv show. I did ask if we could watch vampire diaries but he said and I quote 'I'm not watching that crap, I love you anol but no pick something else'. I didn't know how to react when he said that he loved me as he's never said it before, I ignored him and said about watching Hawaii five o and he said that it was fine and stuck it on.

Kai's P.O.V

Dinner was amazing, I had steak and chips and Ellie had a pasta bake. It wasn't the best thing on the menu but she loves pasta so it didn't matter. I managed to get her to actually have a conversation with me, we may not have talked about things that are really important but it was stuff that I would like and need to know about her as I want to make her happy. I've never felt this way about a girl and it's weird but I know I love her, and I want her to be mine forever.

We talked about our favourite things, her favourite food was pasta or chicken, her favourite colour was blue and she loved Christmas and just like me she loves Halloween. She told me that she'd always have a Halloween party and her and her friends use to always dress up.

Tomorrow we are going to go swimming in the lake and then the next day I have another surprise planned for her.

End of chapter 20

Hope you enjoyed

What do you think Kai has in store?

Do you think it will be a good surprise?

Will Ellie like it or will she hate it?