Chapter 55

Ellie's P.O.V

We finally came to a stop outside of the log cabin. It felt like we were in that car for hours after that argument me and Kai had. None of us talked after that and it made the journey feel like it took forever. Rachel was right this place is beautiful.

(Just incase you forgot what it looked like^^)

I got out of the car and went to the boot to get my suitcase. I grabbed mine and went straight to the door. I had the key do I unlocked it and went to finds room I wanted to stay in. I resisted that there was only one bedroom but that didn't bother me and Rachel can share, it's not like we haven't shared a bed before anyway and besides we are best friends.

Rachel walked into the room and told me that Kai was away. "Good I'm not talking to that dickhead" I say and begin to unpack my bags. Rachel does the same and once we are finished we went down into the kitchen and unpacked the food shopping we brought.

"You want to go for a walk or something?" Rachel asks

"Sure" I say, we head out and go for a walk in the forest surrounding the place. It really was beautiful here. We came across a waterfall, it looked so peaceful and magical.

We sat down staring at the waterfall and started talking

"I need to tell you something" Rachel says

"What it is?" I ask curiously

"I-I I'm pregnant" she says, I can feel my eyes widen and my mouth drops open.

"What?!" I ask surprised

"I'm pregnant" she repeats, my shock turns into happiness for my best friend.

"Your going to make an amazing mum Rachel, what did Lucas say?" I ask

"Thank you!" She smiles "and I-I haven't told him yet" she tells me sheepishly