Chapter 45

Edited (a bit 😂)

Josh's P.O.V

I had just arrived at Kai's Mansion, I don't live here since only his closest friends and highest members of the Mafia do but I don't mind. I have my home that is good enough for me. I walked in and shouted that I was here, only to feel stupid and embarrassed when I realised that Ellie was standing not even 20 feet away.

Kai looked pissed off and Marcus was also standing there, he looked very awkward. I was confused as I didn't know hat was happening. Just as I was about to ask what was wrong Kai started talking.

"She's not going sorry you both wasted your time coming here" He said, I didn't understand why she wasn't going as she told me that she wanted to and that he allowed her to. Kai was about to lift her but she ducked under him and turned around to face him again.

"Please let me go!" She begs, I thought he was letting her go? Did he change his mind? Maybe she lied and she didn't ask him and now he's not letting her come. I didn't want to interrupt whatever was going on and make Kai even more mad so I stayed quiet. He turned around and grabbed Ellie then threw her over his shoulder. He starts walking up the stairs and I watched as my sister continued to punch his back and thrash herself in his arms trying to get out of his grip.

"Sorry I cant make it Josh!" She shouts down the stairs at me, I smile at her.

"That's okay, maybe another time" I say and make my way back home.

***

Ellie's P.O.V

It's been a few hours now and I'm currently sitting in my jammies by myself in my room. When Kai had reached the top of the stairs he stomped right into my walk in wardrobe and pulled out jammies, still with me over his shoulder might I add. He then storms into our bedroom and throws me on the bed.

"I thought we were past this!" He says throwing me my jammies and telling me to put them on

"Your just over reacting and being stupid, there's no need for you to act like this I was going to ask you and I was about to bring Marcus to make sure that if something happens not only would Josh be able to deal with it but Marcus to!" I shouted at him.

"Put your jammies on" He says through clenched teeth, completely ignoring what I just said

"Did you even listen to me?" I ask

"Yes Ellie I did but you see I don't care, put your jammies on before I do it for you!" He shouts at me

"I can't believe you right now, your being so annoying and this is all uncalled for I-" he cut me off and grabbed my ankle, dragging me down to him. I tried to get away but he just tightened his grip and pulled my jeans down.

"Hey stop that!" I shout at him, he ignores me and puts my jammie trousers on for me and then doing the same thing for my top half. Once he was finished dressing me he didn't say anything and just stormed out of my room.

I am so annoyed! I don't know what's wrong with him. There is no need to be getting on the way he is he is completely blowing this out of proportion!

***

It's the next day now and I still haven't spoken to Kai, he didn't come to bed last night. Not that I care, I wouldn't have talked to him anyway. I'm mad and when I'm mad I tend to keep myself to myself and not talk to anyone. I am also very stubborn and good at holding grudges for a long time. I won't be talking to Kai anytime soon with the way he reacted yesterday. I don't care what his reasons are it was completely uncalled for!
Absolutely no need for the way he got on.

I told Rachel and she said that I wasn't being dramatic, he shouldn't have acted the way he did. She said that it was stupid and childish and that the way he got on was absolutely ridiculous! And I couldn't agree more. Even Marcus said it was just silly, he said that even though he wanted to spend time with Savannah that he really didn't mind tagging along with me and Josh if it means keeping me safe. I have to admit that brightened up my mood!

Kai's P.O.V (this might make you hate him less!)

I feel bad for acting the way I did but it was for Ellie's own safety! It may seem like I had completely over reacted but what she didn't know is that I was currently looking into all my men, we have a mole amongst us and all clues are leading to Josh. I didn't want to say anything as I wasn't positive and I didn't want her to not trust her brother or point fingers when I don't have enough evidence to prove it. I trust Josh, well I don't know what to trust right now.

When Josh was in Italy, I was having problems with one of my Rivals form there. I'm  not one of those Mafia leaders to call out their men and torture them to find out the truth. I want my men to trust and respect me, not to have a fear that I will torture them if something goes wrong. Other leaders I know and have heard of do that and then 9 times out of 10 their men don't trust them and are afraid of them, I don't want that!

I have CCTV footage of Josh walking into a club that belongs to the Italian devils, that's the name of my rivalry but other than that I have no more evidence that it is Josh. I wouldn't like to think that it was Josh who was spilling information about us, especially because he knows his sister is here and by leaking information such as our daily border routines and other information about shipments and places we own and work at to them because that could put his sister in danger. If they found out ways of how to get to me and my men, they might get close enough harm Ellie and I WONT let that happen!

When I found out that Ellie wanted to go out with her brother and that it was his idea I wasn't for allowing it. What if he was the one who is selling us out? What if he is that sick in the head that he would allow his own sister to be in danger just to take down my gang and make money? I couldn't take that chance so from now on Ellie and her friend Rachel won't be allowed out of the mansion incase the Italian Devils show up and something happens.

Since I'm not 100% sure that the mole is Josh I will allow him to come to the mansion to see his sister, even though I don't want him anywhere near her as of right now I don't want to raise suspicion or make Ellie even more mad. She will hate me if she thinks that I won't allow her to see her brother, because she wants to try build a relationship with him again and I was kinda the one who talked her into it a bit and don't want her to hate me.

End Of Chapter 45

Now that you know why Kai acted the way he did, do you still hate him?

Please vote and comment

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!