Chpater 21

Ellie's P.O.V

I couldn't wait to go back to the lake, I wish I could go there everyday, it was so pretty and I love swimming. I was currently eating breakfast while Kai had already had is and is now upstairs looking for swimsuits, he told me that if I didn't eat everything on my plate that we wouldn't go swimming. He is making me eat so much, I have three sausages, two bits of bacon, eggs and toast plus a glass of orange juice. This is too much for me to eat I'll be sick but I really wanna go swimming. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kia walking into the room. He was wearing his swimming shorts.

"Kai please, I can't eat this all" I said, he looked at me and back st the plate and sighed

"Fine you don't need to eat the eggs and toast but you have to eat the sausages and bacon" He says then comes and sits beside me and kisses my forehead. I wanted to say something but decided against it

Once I had ate what I had to I went upstairs to get into the swimsuit Kai had left for me, I was a bit worried that he got to choose what I would be wearing as I don't want anything to revealing.

Okay so it was a bad idea letting him choose what I was going to wear even though the bikini was very nice it was fat to revealing for my liking and I wasn't going to wear it around Kai, no way!

I went downstairs and into the living room where Kai was sitting and he looked up at me and frowned.

"Why are you not wearing your bikini?" He asked

"Uh have you seen It? It's so revealing I'm not wearing that!"

"Then you won't go swimming" he said turning sound and turning on the tv

"Please cant you just get me a new bikini?" I pleaded

"No"

"Please, I really wanna go" I begged

"Fine, come on" He said and turned the tv off. He walked over to my and grabbed my hand and lead us up to the room

He looked through the suitcases and picked out a white bikini, it wasn't revealing and I loved it, it was beautiful.

I grabbed the bikini and went into the bathroom to get changed so we could go swimming in the lake. Once I was in the bikini I grabbed a hair bobble and tried my hair up into a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful Ellie" Kai said making me blush, I looked down and he brought my chin up with his fingers and made me look at him

"Don't hide away from me" He says and then kisses my forehead and interlocks our fingers "come on let's go to the lake" he says, I try to unlock our fingers but he just squeezes his hand on mine "don't try it princess" he warns and then starts walking out of the room.

I just walked without arguing or trying to get out of his grip. As we were getting closer to the lake I was getting really excited. I don't know why I was so excited to go swimming I guess it's just something I used to love doing.

I caught sight of the lake and tried to run over to it but Kai was having none of it. "Hold on a minute misses, you'll get in in a minute" he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and we finally reached the lake, I stepped into it and then felt a force and feel face first into the water. I let out a small squeal as I hit the water. I swam back up and looked at Kai who was dying with laughter.

I let out a huff and then splashed him with water, he looked at me as if to day 'you wanna go?' And I started laughing and then splashed him again. He started laughing as well and then tackled me in the water, I managed to get out of his grip and jumped onto of him, I held him by his Head underwater for a while and then let go so he could get up to breath. I quickly swam away and then felt him grip my ankle, he pulled me backwards and into his chest.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked and I started waving my hand and slapping them into the water causing it to fly into his face. "Your dead" he laughed and then flipped me over his shoulder, I let out a scream and then a laugh before I was underwater. I swam up and splashed him before ducking underwater and swimming away.

The water wasn't that cold and the sun was shining bright in the sky, it was a lovely day and I was having so much fun. It's weird because of how much I hate Kai and then now we are acting like we are best friends, maybe he's not so bad after all.

Kai's P.O.V

Swimming was the best idea I have ever had, me and Ellie are having so much fun and are getting along great, I think by the time we go back to mine which is in 2 sleeps then she will be okay with me and we can be together. She is getting on fine with me now here at the lake and we are having fun.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was suddenly underwater, I pushed Ellie off of me and got up above the water then splashed her with water, she splashed me back and hen we were having another water fight.

***

We stayed at the lake for a good couple of hours, we had water fights and swimming contests. I won the swimming contests but according to Ellie I cheated. I didn't she's just a sore loser.

Right now I am currently waiting for Ellie to come out of the shower and then o need to get a shower after we are both showered and dressed I'm taking her out for Lucan he and ice cream and then we will probably come back and watch a movie.

Tomorrow I'm sure she is going to love the surprise I have planned for her. I just know she will be happy and okay with me because of it, I think it will shock her especially since it's me doing it, she'll never expect it and the only ones who know is me, Lucas and Will.

End of chapter 21

Hope you enjoyed

Do you think that Ellie is going to start liking Kai now or do you think it will take longer?

What do you think about them getting on together at the lake?

And what is the surprise Kai keeps talking about? Find out next chapter!

I don't know when I'll publish again, it might be a few days sorry I'm just really busy at the moment but I'll try and write something to get it published for yous