Chapter 37

Ellie's P.O.V

It's been 5 months now that I've been here, me and Kai are officially boyfriend and girlfriend, he asked me and I said I would give him a chance so I said yes. Lucas asked Rachel out on their 5th date and she said yes, they have got really close and today Rachel is officially moving into the mansion. I can't wait!

I'm on my way to her house to help her pack and bring her stuff, I'm so happy that she is moving in. It's only took a few months. She's a smart girl and that's why she waited a while, she isn't stupid and she now feels like it's okay for her to move in and guess what? She's moving into Lucas's room! She was offered her own room but she said she'd be happy enough to stay with Lucas.

Oh and guess what else happened in those five months? I am now allowed to go out in public! I have to bring body guards with me but still, I'm no longer stuck in the mansion all day bored, I can go out. Me, Rachel and lily all went out into town last week and I bought so much clothes. I felt bad for using Kai's money but he insisted that I'm not allowed to get a job.

Other than that your pretty much caught up, nothing else happened really. Actually tell a lie I almost forgot, Rachel passed her driving's license! She also bought her favourite car that she's always wanted. A sliver 2017 BMW M4 CS (I have no idea about cars this is just what came up under the photo of the car 😂😂)

Lucas give her some money towards it as she didn't quite save enough so he insisted that he give her the rest she needed, at first he offered to buy it for her but she said no in fact she wasn't even going to let him pay the rest she was just goin...

Lucas give her some money towards it as she didn't quite save enough so he insisted that he give her the rest she needed, at first he offered to buy it for her but she said no in fact she wasn't even going to let him pay the rest she was just going to buy on hire purchase but Lucas wouldn't let her and managed to persuade her into letting him pay for the rest of the car. She gave in but swore she would pay him every last penny back.

She wasn't lying, I know what Rachel is like. She doesn't like taking things from people and she definitely not a gold digger. She doesn't go for money or fame, she goes for personality which is why it took her a while to agree to go out with Lucas, she wanted to get to know him. That's one if the things I love about her, she's so kind but she also knows how to stick up for herself. I'm like her as well I think that's why we get on so well, we both have so much in common. She's already payed Lucas back a bit, at first he wouldn't take the money from her but Rachel can be very persuasive or scary if you like.

I pulled up to her house, well I say I did but I can't drive so Marcus, one of Kai's security guards, pulled up in front of the apartment complex. "Thanks Marcus, you don't have to wait I'll dive back with Rachel" I say as I got out of the car.

"Thanks for the offer but you know Kai would have my head if I left yous here by yourselfs" he says, I shake my head and roll my eyes. He's right, Kai would go mad

"I never had guards 5 months ago before I met Kai and I was fine I'm sure I'll be alright" I laugh, Kai is so over dramatic sometimes

"Well it's my job to keep yous safe, now your mixed with a mafia man who has many enemies so just to make sure your and Rachel are safe I'll stay here, plus I don't want an angry Kai or Lucas if I left yous alone" he says