ⓄⓃⒺ

Rain.

That was the only thing going through your mind as you stare blankly and listen to the pitter patter on the window.

It was early morning yet it looks so dark and gloomy outside. Then again, it's nothing new since inside is as gloomy as it is outside.

The two things that could be heard is the rain hitting against the window and footsteps of maids and butlers walking down the halls. One sound, however, caught your attention as it draws nearee to your room and then stops at the foot of the door.

"Young Miss?" A servant girl call from the other side of the door.

"Come in."

You hear the door creak open and the footsteps of the girl entering the room before the door closed shut.

"Young Miss," she began, "your teacher has arrived and is now waiting at the library."

You stayed quiet for a while before letting a sigh escape between your lips. "Alright, thank you," I said, "you can go now."

"Yes, Miss," the maid bowed and left the room.

You remained on your seat for a bit before getting the energy to get up and leaving the room.

At first, you don't mind being rich. You don't really care if you have lots of money or have enough to support your family.

You just hated being stuck here. When you were much younger, you liked being rich and living in a grand place such as this. It made you feel like a princess- like what most little girls would've wished for. But now, if being rich means having to be locked up because for 'safety purposes', being rich isn't a wonderful thing at all.

You have not once stepped foot outside of this property. Ever.

It was kind of depressing to think about it so you mostly try to subside the thoughts.

~♡~