ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓃⒾⓃⒺ

"Where exactly are we going?" You look out the window, unfamiliar to the surroundings. It was all forest for about an hour now.

"Hehe! It's a surprise, Senpai!" The twins snicker excitedly. Just the way they act made you even more curious.

"How come you're all in on it but not me?" You ask but they just grinned at you.

What seemed to be another eternity, the scenery changed. It was more brighter and you could see the ocean. "Look! We're nearing at the place!" Hikaru shook Kaoru from his nap.

A little bit further was a large house. "This is one of Kyoya-Senpai's parents' private beach!" Honey exclaims and Mori nods silently.

The car pulls to a stop and all stormed out of the car. "Finally! My back is dying!" Kaoru stretches his back.

"Woo! Let's get inside already!" Hikaru says and both the twins raced inside.

"I need to get some sleep," Haruhi mumbles to herself and follows the twins inside.

"Kyoya." Tamaki looks at Kyoya. As if just by that, Kyoya understood what he meant and nods.

Kyoya turns to you. "Let's bring your bag to your room first." You nod without saying anything. Following the twins and Haruhi, you two went inside.

"My room is beside yours if you need anything," Kyoya states and opens your room. It was very luxurious, as so everything in the whole place.

"Alright, thank you, Kyoya," you said and turn to face him, bowing down in gratitude. Kyoya stares at you and opened his mouth before closing it shut and just hummed in response and left the room.

As soon as Kyoya left, the troubled twins opened the door. You jumped in your skin as they scared you at the sudden intrusion. "Senpai!" They both grab hold of each of your arms and pull you along. "What are you guys doing?" You asked, very much confused and a bit scared, not going to lie. After all, they are the Hitachiin twins; they are always up to something.

They dragged you out on the beach. "We brought her, boss!" They said and let you go. You notice that all of them were all in their swimwear. Then, "what's going on?" you ask.

The twins snicker. "Senpai, you're slow, huh?" Hikaru teased. "Can't you tell? We're going for a swim!" Kaoru states and then the twins races off into the water. Then, Mori walked up to you and carried you bridal style all the way to a little place where Haruhi stood. "Change," is all he said and walked away.

"U-uhm.. " You looked at Mori and then at Haruhi. Soon, two maids came towards you. "Hello! We are here to help you choose a swimwear!" One of them took hold of your wrist and pulled you along while the other took Haruhi.

"Miss (Y/N), these were recommended to you!" The one assisting you said and presents all the clothing. You stare at them and immediately flushed when you saw one that barely covered your parts. "Would you like to try that one on, miss?"

Your eyes widened. "N-no!" You furiously shook your head and walked further away from the piece. After some struggles of finding the perfect one, the maid suggested, "miss, how about this one?" they asked and you turn your head to look at her. You found it perfect and so you nodded and went to put it on.

When you put it on, you got out of the little change room and look at yourself at a mirror. "This one was specially recommended by Mr. Ootori," she said and you turn to look at her, surprised.

"Ah? I see," you said and thought how it seems Kyoya knows what would look well on you. You agreed with the swimwear and met up with Haruhi. She didn't choose a bikini; she wore shorts and a t-shirt. "Haruhi, is that what you're going to wear?" you asked curiously.