ⓉⒺⓃ

"Young Miss?"

"Young Miss, are you awake? It's time for school," a maid said from the other side of the door. "Young Miss, I'm coming in."

She entered the room and see you still in bed. "Young Miss, it's time to get up."

"No! I don't want to go today," you tiredly say. You pull the blanket over your head and get cozy once more.

"Err... Young Miss but-"

"Okay, okay. I'm up," You say, your voice still groggy. You got out of your warm bed and changed into your uniform.

-

"Bye!" You say and got out of the limo. You walked to class. After a couple days worth, you finally know the way to go to your classroom and out.

"Goodmorning, (Y/N)!" A blonde say as he came into the class.

"G-goodmorning, Tamaki," You say, still having difficulty speaking to others.

Tamaki sighed and sat beside you. "We need to work on those stuttering," Tamaki said, "it doesn't suit your character."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Yes! I can see it!" He exclaimed and slammed his hand on the desk, which made you jump. "From now on, you will be coming to the Host Club!"

'What... The... Nuggets...'

___

You were now standing in front of the Host Club, unsure of how you should go in.

"What are you doing here, Senpai?"

You turned around and see Hikaru and Kaoru.

"O-oh... Uh--" You were cut off as the twins dragged you inside of the club room.

"Boss, look who we found by the door!"

"Ah, my precious daughter!" Tamaki said and walked over to where you were. "I thought you wouldn't come! But it wouldn't suit your character so I doubted."

"What's with you and this 'character'  thing?" Haruhi asked walked to where you guys are.

"Haruhi!" Tamaki exclaimed and hugged him.

"L- let me go!" Haruhi demanded as he try to escape from his grasp. You were definitely sure he was trying to kill you off one at a time but has to make it seem unintentionally.

"Aw, don't be like that, Haruhi," Tamaki said. "Let daddy hug you!"

You choked on your spit.

'Daddy?'

Something was really wrong the way Tamaki had said 'daddy'. But you didn't want to seem rude so you kept to yourself.

"What's the matter, Miss Shirubanaito?" You look to your right and see Kyoya, still writing something in his black notebook. "If you're wondering, Tamaki is not gay."

"H-huh? What makes you say that?" You asked.

"Well, guessing by your reaction to Tamaki's actions, it seems you want to know his sexuality."

"But--"

"Are you sure we should just tell her?" The twins asked.

"I don't mind," Haruhi said.

"But, Haruhi! If word got out that you were a girl-" Kaoru said.

"You can't host anymore! I thought we've been through this with the inspection!" Hikaru said.

"Haruhi's a girl?" You repeated what they said.

"Oh shoot. Did we say that out loud?"

"You idiots! Now (Y/N) knows the truth about Haruhi!" Tamaki said.

"It doesn't really matter. Besides, doesn't that seem rude to you? Keeping secrets to someone you'll hang out more often?" Haruhi asked.

Tamaki froze. Soon he grabbed your shoulders and shook you. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)! Forgive me, please!"

"I-it's fine," you said, wanting him to stop shaking you.

A voice cleared their throat and cause all of you to look at Kyoya. "It's time to open up."

The boys got to where they needed to be and soon enough, girls started flooding the room, filling the air with flirtatious atmosphere and loud chatter. You didn't know what to do so you sat down where Kyoya was.

After a while, you got bored at watching them and doing nothing. You look at Kyoya who was still on his laptop. You looked around Kyoya and noticed that he doesn't have girls all over him.

"E-er... K-Kyoya..."

He stopped what he was doing and look up at you. "What is it, Miss Shirubanaito?"

"I-I was j-just wondering..." You began. "Why don't you have girls surrounding you?"

Kyoya remained quiet before saying, "I preferably don't like hosting the guests and I don't think I'd be very fitting at flirting. And besides, I have to manage the clubs funding."

"Oh, I see." You looked back at the boys  and Haruhi as they play the strings of the girls' heart.

~♡~