ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉⒺⒺⓃ

You lay there on your bed and look up at the ceiling. It has been a couple days since the break started and you had to admit, it was boring.

You hate the silence and missed the others. You got used to waking up everyday to go to school and hear their loud voices everytime.

You hear your phone ring and shot up immediately. You looked at the caller's name. It was Tamaki and decided to answer it.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N), where are you?" Tamaki asked.

"At home. Why?"

"Where at home?"

You made a quizzical look, as if he could see, before answering. "In my bedroom?"

He said nothing and ended the call. You looked at your phone, very confused to why he was calling you but suddenly, your window shattered.

"What the-" You walked nearer to the window, making sure you didn't step on the broken glass. You see a helicopter coming down to your floor window and in it were the members.

"What do you think you're doing? You broke my window!" You shouted, hoping that they can hear you over the loud helicopter.

"Never mind that- hop on!" Tamaki said and offered a hand. You hesitated at first but accepted it. He pulled you in and the helicopter began flying away.

You clung onto Tamaki, in fear that you would fall off and meet your death while Kyoya glared at Tamaki and you.

"Senpai!" The twins say happily.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked. "And where are you taking me?"

"You'll see!" Tamaki says excitedly. He sat you down on an empty seat and buckled you up tightly, making sure you won't fall.

You look to your right and see Haruhi. "Goodmorning, (Y/N)-Senpai," she says.

"Goodmorning," you said back. "How did they kidnap you?"

"I was going to the grocery store and that's when they got me," she answered with a straight expression.

"Hey! We didn't kidnap her!" Tamaki said defensively.

"Can we hurry up and get this over with? My dad will be worried," Haruhi stated.

"Mine too.."

"Don't worry, I've already informed both of your families," Kyoya states. "And this will be a couple of days trip."

___

After 4 hours above the ground, you all have finally arrived to who knows where.

Everyone got off and Kyoya got down before you and offered a hand. You look at Kyoya then his hand and then back at him. You place your sweaty hands on top of his and he carefully got you down.

"Thank you.." He didn't say anything as you remove your hand from his.

"Uh.. Where exactly are we?" Haruhi asked, looking at the surroundings. The sun shone through the leaves of the trees that surrounded the place and not to far away, you could see a lake.

"Don't worry about that, Haruhi!" The twins said, patting her shoulders.

"Let's not loiter- let's go!" Tamaki ushers us into a limo that was parked here.

The drive was no more than 15 minutes and it was up a hill. It was a beautiful place and you can see the lake from where you were standing.

"Wow! This place looks cool!" Hikaru exclaims as you all got inside. It was very big yet has a very warm and cozy vibe to it.

"Alright everyone, let's not waste any time looking at this place and explore!" Tamaki said.

We got out of the house and explored the area for a bit till the sun was completely gone.

"Do you need any help with cooking, Honey-senpai?" You asked which to he rejected.

"You stay put. I'll make the best dish ever!" He exclaims as he and Mori went to the kitchen while you and the others sat down and waited.

Once they were done cooking, you all gathered around the dining table.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai," you said and you took your seat beside Kyoya.

"It was no biggie! Eat up, everyone!" Honey says cheerfully. Even if he does have a child-like behaviour, he is good at cooking.

After the delicious meal, you volunteered to clean up while the others get ready for bed. They didn't say much since they were pretty tired and doesn't want to clean- including Haruhi.

You were now alone and cleaning up the table. You hummed a tune that just popped into your mind and made subtly dance movements from time to time.

You didn't realize it but as you were cleaning, a little someone was watching your every movement with awe and a little smile, in the unlit hall.

You stopped and looked down the hall and see someone standing there.

"What are you doing here, Kyoya?" You asked, not being creeped out at all.

"I was just coming down for a glass of water," he answers as he casually walks into the lit room.

"Oh, I'll go get it for you!" You said and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You returned to his sight and gave him the glass of water. "Are you done cleaning?" He ask and take a sip of his drink.

"Yup!"

"Alright, it's getting late now, you should head to bed," he says and pats your head. You nodded and walked away from the dining room but stopped.

"Um.. I don't know where my room is," you said.

"Follow me." He led you up the stairs and to one of the doors, which you presume is your bedroom. "There are clothes, that I've picked out myself inside the closet. I hope it's to your liking."

"Mm. Thank you, Kyoya."

~♡~