ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ

"What? Are you serious? That's it!?" Hikaru shouts. The twins, Tamaki, and Kyoya were huddled in the corner of the room, talking about something.

"What are they talking about?" You motion towards the suspicious four. It's currently lunch time and you and Haruhi were sitting at a table, eating food.

"Beats me. Those guys are always up to no good, that I can say." She shrugs and stuffs food in her mouth. Taking one more look at the four, you dismissed them and eat your food.

They soon finished talking and Kyoya decides to join you while the other three joins Honey and Mori in another table.

"What were you guys talking about back there, Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi asks. It would seem that she, too, was interested. "Oh, nothing much of your concern." He opens his laptop and began typing away like no tomorrow.

Now that you think about it, you don't recall seeing him eat before. "Kyoya, aren't you hungry?" You tilt your head slightly to the side, although he isn't looking. "No, I had breakfast."

"Kyoya-senpai, that was breakfast. This is lunch." Haruhi deadpanned. "All is the same. I'm not hungry." He continues to type.

You put a hand over his, stopping his hands from continuing on. "Your hungry," you declare blankly. "Hm? But I'm no-" You cut him off by shoving food in his mouth.

Kyoya has the look of surprise in his eyes. Nonetheless, he chews on his food while you watched him. After a few seconds, you smiled that he gulped it down. "What do you think your doing?" Kyoya raises an eyebrow.

"Feeding you." Kyoya sighed and rub his temples. "I told you that I'm no-" You once again cut him off by shoving food in his mouth. You smiled while he looked annoyed. It is indeed fun to annoy him, you admit.

Haruhi secretly walks away from the table to join the other guys, leaving you two to do your thing.

After finishing the food you brought, your smile grew wider. "See? Wasn't it good?" You asked. Kyoya still has an annoyed face. "Whatever makes you happy," he said which only made your smile wider.

The bell rang and you all packed up for the next class. Kyoya won't say it out loud, but he was happy.

~♡~