ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Ari hasn't showed up at school in a week and you were beginning to get worried. You weren't able to focus in class because of it but it doesn't matter since the unit is easy.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when someone knocks on your desk, making you look at the person.

"Oh, Kyoya! What is it?"

"It's lunch now," he said. "You've been zoning out during class; are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yes.." You stood up and gather your things. The both of you walked towards the club room in silence.

"Don't lie to me, what's in your mind?" He asked once more. "What do you mean?" You let out a fake chuckle. He doesn't say anything and continues to stare at your small figure.

Eventually, you felt embarrassed. "You got me." You sighed. "I'm just worried.."

"Worried? About what?" He asks. You hesitated for a bit before answering. "About Ari. He hasn't shown up for a week now and I'm getting worried.."

"So is that what your worried about?" He said and faces forward and adjusts his glasses. "You shouldn't worry about other guys, (Y/N)."

You stop walking and look at him with a surprise look on your face. He turns his head and looks at you confused. "Hm? Is there something wrong?" He asks.

"No, no. It's just that I've realized that you called me (Y/N)!" You exclaim happily. Kyoya looks at you, an expression that is hard to identify. "So it seems." He turns around and walked away. You caught up to him of course.

You were happy that he did. It means that he accepts you as a friend! When you arrive at the club, the others were already there. They were hovering the table, whispering to each other. Once they heard your footsteps grew closer, they turned around and look before sitting down properly.

"Ah, (Y/N), you're here!" Tamaki said in a rather high pitched voice.

"Come, (Y/N)-chan. Sit here!" Honey pats on the chair next to his. You sit down and look at the members, smiling creepily at you.

"Is something wrong?" You asked, getting scared at how abnormally wide their smiles are. "N-no.. Nothing is wrong," Tamaki answered.

"You do realize how much of a creep you look like smiling like that, right?" Kyoya said and takes his seat beside Tamaki.

"So, Senpai, what is something you really want to do but never got the chance to?" Kaoru asks nonchalantly.

"Or a place you really wanted to go but never went?" Hikaru adds. You pondered hard about it. One can tell by how your eyebrows are close to each other. "There are a lot of places I've read in books and all seem to be really fun to visit.." You say. "I can't decide."

"Come on, think harder!" Hikaru pushes. "Maybe Korea? America? China??"

"You do remember that Haruhi doesn't have a passport, right?" Tamami says to Hikaru.

"We're going somewhere again?" You look at Tamaki. "Just hurry up and think of something!" Hikaru presses on.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know.." You admit. Hikaru sighs and leans back in his seat. "Well, what do you want to do?" Tamaki asks.

"Well, I really want to.. " You came to another stop. "Man, she doesn't know what she wants to do!" Hikaru leans back in his seat with a sigh. "How will we prepare mmph-" Kaoru covers Hikaru's mouth with his hands.

"What do you think you're doing?" He looks at his twin, whispering loudly. You look at them, confused by their actions. "Prepare what?" You tilt your head to the side.

"You heard wrong!" Kaoru blurts quickly.

Kyoya looks at his watch before standing up. "We'll discuss this tomorrow. I have somewhere to be and so does (Y/N)."

"I do?" You point at yourself. "Yes, you. Now, come on. We shan't make your father wait longer," he said.

"See you tomorrow everyone!" You wave at them as you follow Kyoya out. "Do we really have something to do?" You ask once you two were out in the hall.

"Yes, we do," he simply states. When the both of you reaches outside of the building, there was Kyoya's driver waiting outside by the limo. Nearing to the limo, the chauffer opened the door for you two. You stepped in first, followed by Kyoya.

"What is the 'something'?" You press on. "I'm not quite sure myself," is all he said before silence befallen for the rest of the ride.

___

The car neared to a stop. Kyoya got out of the car first and puts a hand out for you. You were surprise but took it anyway. However, he nor you did ever let go and didn't even realize it.

"Young Miss, your parents are waiting for you and Young Master in your father's study." A maid bows to greet the both of you. 

You two made your way to the study room. "Father?" You peek your head inside. "Kyoya's here."

"Hm? (Y/N), sweetie. Please, come in," he said. In the room was your parents along with Kyoya's. Now you were even more curious than before.

"Hello, Mr. Ootori and Mrs. Ootori." You bowed slightly and sat on the sofa facing them, Kyoya sitting beside you. "Your daughter is more beautiful than the last I saw her, Mr. Shirubanaito," Mr. Ootori complimented. "Now, let's get down to business, yes?"

'You're quite right, Mr. Ootori." You father nods, fully understanding what he meant. "So, about your suggestion earlier.."

"Yes, yes. We shall proceed to it and make it quicker." You look to your right, it seems that Kyoya is quite aware of what they are talking about while you can't even grasp one sentence. "Father, what are you talking about?" You asked.

"We will hold a birthday celebration for you next month," is all he said, but you knew that there was still more than what he is leading on.

"Mr. Shirubanaito, I think it's best to not speak further," says Kyoya. "Otherwise, what is the point of a surprise news?"

"You're right, Kyoya." Kyoya stands up from his seat and turns towards you. "Shall we have a walk outside? Let our parents discuss the event further." He offers his hands which you take, excusing yourself and Kyoya.

While taking a walk, you just couldn't help but ask, "Kyoya, what exactly are you talking about?" You look at him, but he was looking ahead.

"It's just a birthday celebration for you, but I will say that there will be a special announcement," Kyoya answered. "Do not ask me what the announcement is. Treat it as a surprise."

You closed your mouth, having no more questions. This time, it was him who ask, "so, back to the discussion we had at the club, what would you like to do? Or where would you like to go?"

"To go..?" You repeat the words. You thought about it, putting your index finger on your chin. "Hm.. I don't really know anywhere fun for you guys to go.." You admittedly say.

"It's not for us, it's for you," Kyoya said truthfully. "For me? Um.. I don't know.." Kyoya sighs defeatedly. "Why are you asking anyway, Kyoya?" 

"Well," Kyoya pauses to think about it before continuing, "Tamaki has run out of places to go."

"Then, I guess there might be something I'd like.." you say, putting a finger to your lips as if thinking of something once more. "Although it might not reach the excitement Tamaki may be looking for."

"He doesn't care," is all Kyoya said.

"Okay then.."

~♡~